Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lineage 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lineage 2 Adena - Naia Server

Discussion on WTS Lineage 2 Adena - Naia Server within the Lineage 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Lineage 2 Adena - Naia Server

Hello,

I am quitting game so selling all my adena on NAIA server. I have around 500b. For safe sale, I use g2g website where we can both record the sale and show proof of secure trade! Therefore, no scam. Perfectly safe.

Price is 1b = 3usd.

If interested please go to g2g website -> lineage 2 adena and find my name L2God and make an order or send me a pm if you wanna talk beforehand. I am mostly online all day say can do quick sale.

Cheers!

Tags
adena

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] cheap adena for lineage 2 EU(core) and lineage 2 NA(Chronos and Naia)
01/03/2020 - Lineage 2 Trading - 0 Replies
hello friend,we are selling adena for Lineage 2 NA /EU in naia and chronos severs .The price is very cheap and the deliverry is very fast.We provide 7*24 hours of uninterrupted customer service.We uphold the belief of customer supremacy, excellence, enthusiasm and dedication, dedication to serve every customer.We understand the importance of fast delivery, so we will make every effort to deliver your purchased products to you better and faster thie price is $6 for 800M Adena our site...
[Selling] cheap adena for lineage 2 EU(core) and lineage 2 NA(Chronos and Naia)
12/28/2019 - Rainbow Six Siege Trading - 0 Replies
hello friend,we are selling adena for Lineage 2 NA /EU in naia and chronos severs .The price is very cheap and the deliverry is very fast.We provide 7*24 hours of uninterrupted customer service.We uphold the belief of customer supremacy, excellence, enthusiasm and dedication, dedication to serve every customer.We understand the importance of fast delivery, so we will make every effort to deliver your purchased products to you better and faster thie price is $6 for 800M Adena our site...