Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Lineage 2 Trading
You last visited: Today at 04:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[L2 Adr Script] Pvp Helper V1.0 By #muʁzyn

Discussion on [L2 Adr Script] Pvp Helper V1.0 By #muʁzyn within the Lineage 2 Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation [L2 Adr Script] Pvp Helper V1.0 By #muʁzyn

Full automatic pvp helper for main assister of party !!!

Screen from script ( description of the function below ) !!!

1 day trial version if someone wanna test functions from script!

You buy script life time support if our license are active (updates, small changes to functionality on request).
If you are interested or have any questions PM me or Skype: live:adi_0894

Video showing the functions of the script~!!!!

Video presents AutoTargeter (PTS Archer function and ReSKill) !!! full automatic taking targets for main assister of party !!!

Functions:
- ResKill - When a player gets up (when an enemy character accepts a ressurection dialog), the script takes his target
- HoldRes - Holding target who before he got single ressurection.
- FoiCast - They post on the chat that the enemies are thrown FOI.
- HoldTarget - The function further does not work on the form of skills that cast a target.
- Anti Hate - The function further out does not work for our hate.
- Auto Nobless - Automatic noblessing ppl in your pt.
- Party Protect - When someone hit your party memeber you get him target.
- Calculating Chars - Calculate how many characters are around the player (max 4 ally)
- Detector MainAssister - Predict which character from the enemies is mainassister
- HotTarget - Holds the target that you type in the box (nickname).
- Autoassist - Automatic assist char that you type in the box (nickname).

AutoTargets

Off/Pts Server :

- Automatic - It detects your character and gives priority to it (archer or mage).
- Archer PT - Automatic target acquisition with priority for Archer party.
- Mage PT - Automatic target acquisition with priority for Mage party.
- STOP CAST - Automatic targeting enemy char which casting FOI, Mass Ressurection and Mass Cleans. This function is set priority at first and starts when one of the functions (auto target Java/PTS Server) is activated.

Java Server :
- Automatic - It detects your character and gives priority to it
- STOP CAST - Automatic targeting enemy char which casting FOI, Mass Ressurection and Mass Cleans. This function is set priority at first and starts when one of the functions (auto target Java/PTS Server) is activated.
Quote:
Java Info: - In java server you cant read from l2 adrenline info about class id ;/
- Target selection works on character range

Keys Targets (only pts/off servers):
- Archers Targets - It only takes targets archers in range 600 , Press in game key ( , )
- Mage Targets - It only takes targets mage in range 600 , Press in game key ( . )
- Wl/OL Targets - It only takes targets wl/ol in range 600 , Press in game key ( / )
- Back to Normal Targets - It resets the target acquisition options from the key (the above 3 options) , Press in game key ( ; )

Other:
-Baium Checker - giving info on chat when baium is up

If someone interesed to buy it contact Skype : ( live:adi_0894 )

More info on skype!!!

Im writer soo if someone want other scripts just contact with me on skype.

Tags
autotarget, l2 adr script, pvp helper, reskill