Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

L2J Infinite Odyssey Opening Beta at 20/10

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2J Infinite Odyssey Opening Beta at 20/10

Lineage II EternalWars
Goddess Of Destruction [IO]Underground
- Absolutely free to play server !!!
- The modern version of Lineage 2 with razor-sharp balance of classes, faster leveling and a wide range of premium options
8 balanced Awakening Classes and 7 races
New economy system with Auction House
Faster Experience gain system with the option to develop your character even while offline through Site's Cpanel

« [L2J] L2Honor&Pride | [L2J][H5]L2Viserion »

Similar Threads
[Selling] SMITE ACCOUNT (BETA TESTER , GOD PACK , FULL ODYSSEY,A LOT OF LIMITED/EXCLUSIVES)
10/22/2018 - Smite Trading - 64 Replies
Here is what I have on my account : Level : 119 Godpack : Yes Skins : 175 Ward Skins : 30 Icons : 64 ( Including the 2014 esports Icons ) Gems : 1050 Favor: 130.000 Masters: 82 Diamonds: 7
[L2J] L2JustPlay x555 Interlude NO custom , G. Opening 31/5/2013 ,BETA STARTED
05/08/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hello All Lineage 2 Players , I want to inform you about our new Project. We are planning to open our server 31.5.2013 ^^ Beta STARTED ! We are still working on it, so if you think that you know BETTER form, write to the Suggestions on our Forum. We want to make somethink between HR and MR type of server, well ... we want to try it. Server Name : L]Server version : Interlude
[l2j]L2DYNASTY H5 15X new server l2j 9Feb2013
02/05/2013 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
http://i48.tinypic.com/2llnluo.png Hi guys this January we have started a cool l2 server project. We are a team composed of 4 members with several years of experience both in l2game and l2j Our goal is simple,we want to create a stable and competitive l2 gameplay focusing our job toward a balanced and satisfying pvp system and relaxing fast levelling up. After 1 entire month of tests and fix we are proud of announcing the grand opening of the LIVE version! -----------9th of February...