Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lineage 2 Reality G.O 5/6/2017 5x H5

Discussion on Lineage 2 Reality G.O 5/6/2017 5x H5 within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lineage 2 Reality G.O 5/6/2017 5x H5

On 5 of June L2 Reality will open doors to the public!

What is L2 Reality? a MODERN LOW RATE!
Exactly, something different from every server is opening in the last years!
Let's be more specific, server will be retail like but there will be a few addons from new servers we usally see!
Rates will follow this specific setting:

Exp: 5x
SP: 5x
Drop: 5x
Spoil: 5x
Quest Rate: 2x
Quest Reward: 1x
Let's clarify few things, Reality is a Modern Low Rate so here we go with few Customs to improve server's life!
Inventory Slots Slightly Increased
Inventory Weight Slightly Increased
Newbie Buff Helper (common buff's as improved for help out solo player's) NO DANCE/SONG, COV ECC.
Automatic's Event's (Korean-TVT-Treasure Chest)
NPC Class Changer
NO Quest For SubClass
Offline Buffer Mode
ALL Big Bosses changed to lv.85 and surrounded by pvp zone (let's improve the fun and the wars)

Last important Information you need to know is that the server has NO DONATION!
That's right, Reality don't need money for survive!
Is a project thought to build a community and make the community happy, the project don't require player's money in order to survive!

What Files Reality will use?
Reality is an Hybrid server's we use L2Off extender but in the same time we had to do some fixes to improve server life (as the one's explained upthere)
We strongly believe perfection does not exist but for sure we can offer a very good server

Why we should join Reality?
Main goal for this project is to build a community, building a safe place where people can enjoy they free time is the main reason why this project is born in the first place!

Forum Event:

Are you gonna play on Reality x5?
You wanna be sure to have your preferite name for your char?
You can already book it!
Booking your nickname will give you the privilege to take a fashion item's aswell!
you read it well, you can choise your nickname (for avoid that someone can take it at server start) and at same time earn a free fashion item!
What you have to do?
Join forum and partecipate the nick event

site: l2reality.eu
Old 06/01/2017, 23:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
bump