Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 07:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Helios | x5 XP | x5 SP | x8 Adena | x3 Drop | x5 Spoil | x3 QuestXP

Discussion on L2 Helios | x5 XP | x5 SP | x8 Adena | x3 Drop | x5 Spoil | x3 QuestXP within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Thumbs up L2 Helios | x5 XP | x5 SP | x8 Adena | x3 Drop | x5 Spoil | x3 QuestXP

Game Coast West's Lineage II : Helios will open its doors this May 6 at 1:00 PM (13:00) -5 GMT!

Code:
EXP x5
SP x5
Adena x8
Drop x3
Spoil x5
Quests XP x3
Quests Adena x3

Simplified leveling
Reach the top sooner, farm less and gain more fun. We've set the game so you can enjoy it, not live in it.

Original server
Yes, this is original or retail server and no, we're not lying. Log in and check for yourself. If you're veteran - you know why we're better.

Minimal shop
You aren't required to donate to be on par. We don't pump out money out of you. We value players and their time.

No limits
Keep going - keep getting more. Level your character above and beyond maximum!

Chronicle & Grand Crusade Ready!
We will keep updating the server as well as the client to support the expansion.

Premium Account
Premium account (PA) is the status of your account that gives you a number of bonuses:
  • Offline training
  • Increase of rates
  • Improve Vitality bonuses
  • and some other options

World chat
There is available the world chat on the server, messages from which spread throughout all game world. And this powerful tool has a number of limitations:
  • During the day, the player can send three messages in chat
  • Chat is available from level 94; for players who have premium account - from level 20

As for the usual chats (there will be no restrictions in the next few days after the opening and during the OBT):
  • General chat is available from level 20
  • [!] Common chat is available from level 84
  • [+] Trading chat is available from level 84
  • ["] Private Messages are available from level 20

Additional settings
  • Players with a premium accounts can use the 15 items for vitality per week, users without PA can use the 5 items
  • Vitality gives a 300% bonus EXP/SP to players with a premium account, 200% to a usual accounts
  • Vitality consumption is twice reduced

Follow this guide how to use & troubleshoot the Game Coast Launcher.

P.S. I dont work with them, I just found it out today while I was checking their forum for Echo of Soul information.

P.S.S. Link back is at the forum (footer)
Old 05/07/2017, 20:14   #2

UP, its a L2OFF Server.
Old 05/17/2017, 13:13   #3

UP!

Tags
game coast, game coast west, gcwest, lineage helios