Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 extreme (the one closed by FBI)

Discussion on L2 extreme (the one closed by FBI) within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 extreme (the one closed by FBI)

After 6 years of the end of prolly the best private server ever, we would like to invite all of old TITAN players to join our facebook fan page, and share all you got about l2x titan.

ps- pls do not talk about any fail attempts of l2x, we are talking about the true and only server L2X, hope to see you all there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buy]Extreme LastChaos Equip [Pay] Gold on Extreme Last chaos
11/29/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 10 Replies
Hey, ich suche Beschwörer Equip auf Extreme Last chaos habe 30kkk zu Zahlen. Was ich brauche Waffen 69+10-+15 73+10-+15
[s] 69-97 daggs +13-15 Extreme [b] PSC reste !/extreme cash
07/28/2011 - Last Chaos Trading - 2 Replies
Hey leute ich suche auf extreme: 69+14-15 waffe oder: 73-97 dolche (daggs)+13-15 ich zahle mit : extreme cash oder 2.47€ psc !
WTS - Rohan online closed beta account (closed beta starts tommrow monday 17th March
03/16/2008 - Trading - 0 Replies
hi, this is closed beta account for rohan online the closed better will start tommrow monday 17th march 2008 this account has not been used to the icstent i have only logged on it 2 - 3 times only i will take westernunion and paypal as method of payment as soon as i get the payment u will recive full info on the account via email or instant messeging ie YM or hotmail