Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LS or EloCarry?

Discussion on LS or EloCarry? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LS or EloCarry?

Which of the two is worth buying? I don't want to spend $300+ a month on LT. Just want a decent xerath/cass script..
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2022, 17:23   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_ View Post
Which of the two is worth buying? I don't want to spend $300+ a month on LT. Just want a decent xerath/cass script..
LS better. but you should try both to see whichever you like instead of following other people's opinion blindly. First month buy LS, 2nd month buy elocarry. Then compare and stick with whatever you like. It's not like buying a car or a house where you have to fully committed to it. You know you can switch freely whenever you want right ? How about that ?
Old 06/04/2022, 21:02   #3

elite*gold: 75
If you want to give us a whirl drop me a message. Happy to give you a trial.

Either choice I'm sure you'll be happy!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/04/2022, 22:24   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by ECZlitz View Post
If you want to give us a whirl drop me a message. Happy to give you a trial.

Either choice I'm sure you'll be happy!
I added you on discord!
Old 06/13/2022, 02:03   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winter_ View Post
none of them
only vision league is worth to buy
does have many features /internal and external version / undetected and it cost only 55 euro a month
also does have map hack :
my fps without scripts is 90 with vision league around 80 - 90
Old 06/13/2022, 03:58   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerdum View Post
none of them
only vision league is worth to buy
does have many features /internal and external version / undetected and it cost only 55 euro a month
also does have map hack :

my fps without scripts is 90 with vision league around 80 - 90
Isn't leaguevision on the scam list of broeki ?
Old 06/13/2022, 04:14   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poppyzz View Post
Isn't leaguevision on the scam list of broeki ?
vision league is legit and works perfectly fine
idk why broeki put this on that list but im using vision league for almost a year without any issues or ban
this is their discord server with more than 220 member:

Quote:
Originally Posted by thispapisito69 View Post
Vision league is scam, watch out for broeki post
a random guy that comes from no where and make a list that doesn't have any credits or proofs is not a good guy to listen
he is not even a epvp moderator

they even offer trial version and you can use it without time limits lol
Old 06/13/2022, 09:51   #8

yeah, keep posting on alternative accounts in order to advertise that abomination, that will do wonders
Old 06/13/2022, 19:38   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimapas10 View Post
vision league kekw, that bug in the video happens with lview and its clearly using spell tracker from lview, ward awareness from lview, sidemenu from lview, just some other things internaly how can we trust it
wait aren't you the one who selling lview as xepher name and bagging for offsets on UC
you think everyone are doing as you do (stealing a public source and rename it to xepher kekw and selling it)?
i have many screenshot and proofs that shows you dont even have any clue about what lview does and you dont even know how to update offsets every patches
both of you just bagging for offsets every patch on UC
you dont even know how to find a simple ObjName kekw
you can keep offending others platforms and i will share all of the screenshots about both of you that you dont want to be shared
you better to stick on your python ****** things
Old 06/14/2022, 09:24   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetical View Post
wait aren't you the one who selling lview as xepher name and bagging for offsets on UC
you think everyone are doing as you do (stealing a public source and rename it to xepher kekw and selling it)?
i have many screenshot and proofs that shows you dont even have any clue about what lview does and you dont even know how to update offsets every patches
both of you just bagging for offsets every patch on UC
you dont even know how to find a simple ObjName kekw
you can keep offending others platforms and i will share all of the screenshots about both of you that you dont want to be shared
you better to stick on your python ****** things
your garbage so called "cheat" cannot be called a platform, just to make that clear. if you think otherwise, you are delusional

to stay on topic: go for LS, you are better on yourself playing with your display turned off while being drunk than using EloCarry and hoping to achieve anything positive with it
Old 06/14/2022, 10:07   #11

LS
Old 06/14/2022, 12:00   #12

- Vision League
- Bruh

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugeao View Post
your garbage so called "cheat" cannot be called a platform, just to make that clear. if you think otherwise, you are delusional
your LS is trash/garbage and everyone knows it
LS got detected 4 days ago and most of the users got banned LOL

you want to be safe from bans > Go for Vision League
Old 08/14/2022, 16:00   #13

So far I tested now both and I would recommend you to use LS. EloCarry isn't the price worth and LS feels definitely better than EloCarry does. Also LS is very sexy with it's drawing and visual effects but the FPS on LS are a bit more worse than on EloCarry
Old 08/14/2022, 19:45   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tetical View Post
vision league is legit and works perfectly fine
idk why broeki put this on that list but im using vision league for almost a year without any issues or ban
this is their discord server with more than 220 member:

a random guy that comes from no where and make a list that doesn't have any credits or proofs is not a good guy to listen
he is not even a epvp moderator

they even offer trial version and you can use it without time limits lol
ok if broeki is a "random guy" then what are you supposed to be then mr 8 posts nobody ? if you tell people to not listen to him, then why the f should they listen to you instead ? wtf do you have that make you "more credible" ???? hey at least he gets recognized within the league cheating scene, what about you tho ? come on now, let's see your reply
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/16/2022, 16:17   #15

elite*gold: 85
For the time being, I strongly advise everyone not to buy LS. The staff is ridiculously unprofessional, the platform currently registers around 80% downtime (yes, 80%) and to make matters worse, staff actively ignores people asking if the time will be compensated.
Thanks
2 Users