Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations?

Discussion on I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was wondering if you guys have any recommendations?

I want to join Bruhwalker,But i not slot.
So I want to ask your opinion.
Holyness and CrowScript?I don't feel good,Although they are safe.
Can you guys rate GOS and Robur?
Thanks!
Old 03/01/2022, 14:01   #2

havent tried crow but its probably similar to holyness. i've used holy for the last 6 months without any proper bans - only when i've used obvious evade settings in higher elo's have i been banned or on urf.

dont listen to people saying the evade is bad. it isn't. i use it in diamond+ elo and it works great, you can tweak it to make it evade how you want (obvious or not). the champion logic on champs that have been updated by the developer are mostly really good. the older champion logic using Magic+ can bit hit or miss, but the dev has updated some of them to make them a lot better than normal Toir+ scripts. Ezreal comes to mind and lee sin - both work really well, ezreal a little too well at times, but you will have to use E now and then.

GOS + Robur are legitimately awful. Robur has terrible champion logic, but the evade is quite good (although it can be too good, leading to bans). Lots of fps drops and have been detected a couple of times recently. GOS is just an external script that has a good orbwalker thats all really.

try the public version see if you like it, i use private but i cant comment on whether its kept me safe - the external zoom hack is good and the loader is nice but thats all really. also you get access to early new champ logic/scripts.
Old 03/02/2022, 00:47   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by asterman11 View Post
havent tried crow but its probably similar to holyness. i've used holy for the last 6 months without any proper bans - only when i've used obvious evade settings in higher elo's have i been banned or on urf.

dont listen to people saying the evade is bad. it isn't. i use it in diamond+ elo and it works great, you can tweak it to make it evade how you want (obvious or not). the champion logic on champs that have been updated by the developer are mostly really good. the older champion logic using Magic+ can bit hit or miss, but the dev has updated some of them to make them a lot better than normal Toir+ scripts. Ezreal comes to mind and lee sin - both work really well, ezreal a little too well at times, but you will have to use E now and then.

GOS + Robur are legitimately awful. Robur has terrible champion logic, but the evade is quite good (although it can be too good, leading to bans). Lots of fps drops and have been detected a couple of times recently. GOS is just an external script that has a good orbwalker thats all really.

try the public version see if you like it, i use private but i cant comment on whether its kept me safe - the external zoom hack is good and the loader is nice but thats all really. also you get access to early new champ logic/scripts.
Hey holyness moderator.
Old 03/02/2022, 01:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
Hey holyness moderator.
nope, not a mod, just a user you can follow my post trail if you want to waste your own time discovering i have paid for it for months now.
Old 03/02/2022, 01:05   #5

Quote:
nope, not a mod, just a user you can follow my post trail if you want to waste your own time discovering i have paid for it for months now.
No thanks, you probably get paid for advertising it or get free time on holyness.
Old 03/02/2022, 01:15   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by loltcg View Post
No thanks, you probably get paid for advertising it or get free time on holyness.
Only thing I got free was a 30 day sub for being a private user for 6 months. Yawn. Do you like bgx as well? Or let me guess you know of a good private internal or think bruhwalker is the best? How nice for you
Old 03/02/2022, 01:17   #7

Quote:
Only thing I got free was a 30 day sub for being a private user for 6 months. Yawn. Do you like bgx as well? Or let me guess you know of a good private internal or think bruhwalker is the best? How nice for you
No I don't recommend BGX.
Old 03/02/2022, 18:29   #8

elite*gold: 23
hanbot is probably the best, with a bypass is awesome. no bans and works smooth. Or LT++ but thats 350euros a month XD

i've used hanbot+bypass for 3years and its the only platform which has always been the best, LT++ is too much money
Old 03/23/2022, 02:42   #9

if you dont care about acc using hanbot or bgx

dont using rubor only orbwalker and evade is good ..

you could get banned cause of that ..
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2022, 06:32   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by IVIaximumPower View Post
hanbot is probably the best, with a bypass is awesome. no bans and works smooth. Or LT++ but thats 350euros a month XD

i've used hanbot+bypass for 3years and its the only platform which has always been the best, LT++ is too much money
Let me guess, hanbot bypass is $150 for 30 days?
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2022, 11:47   #11

People have this bias of more expensive = better and more secure. Just go with BGX or an unpopular cheat.

I played almost a month straight, 7hours a day no ban.
Old 03/23/2022, 12:00   #12

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
BGX is best, i can play 50-100 games without ban so all good^^
Old 03/23/2022, 15:43   #13

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by orwennes View Post
Let me guess, hanbot bypass is $150 for 30 days?
yess sir
Old 03/23/2022, 16:43   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2412539954 View Post
I want to join Bruhwalker,But i not slot.
So I want to ask your opinion.
Holyness and CrowScript?I don't feel good,Although they are safe.
Can you guys rate GOS and Robur?
Thanks!
Out of everything you've named, Robur might be the least worst option here, it's clearly not as bad as people are pretending it to be but it's not "godlike", other alternatives being BGX (20/Month) and LS (100/Month), I wouldn't really recommend one over another as I've only used BGX and not the others (I used Robur a long time ago, before it got big Evade and Prediction updates), but I'm pretty sure that they're all good and 100% sure that they're a better alternative to the other ones even if Crow's support is quite decent and they're not hidding anything from their customers, they still rely on ToirScript owners when it comes to their modules (Holyness aswell) which makes it nearly as inefficient as GoS. But people will shamelessly tell you that they have no issues climbing with X or Y platform (including WadBot which is 10 times worse than GoS as WadBot barely has any features and the features they have are worse than the same features in GoS), everyone can climb, it's just easier to use proper platforms, which I named, to do so.