Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Educational Chill Streams by Coach xblademojo

Discussion on Educational Chill Streams by Coach xblademojo within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 194
Educational Chill Streams by Coach xblademojo

Yo bro, have u ever felt like giving up if it comes to your climb in a league of legends?

Cuz I did, thats kinda frustrating right, just feeling stuck and limited. We all been through these thoughts a lot.

Not everyone is able to climb like a beast without a little push towards his goals.

That's why I'm here streaming every day wishing to review your op.gg or answer questions, moreover just talk like a bro's away from my daily work

Looking forward to talk with everyone who joins my stream as a friend, and build new community together

Old 05/29/2021, 22:34   #2

elite*gold: 194
Bump!
Atm climb to chall )

Tags
coaching, league of legends, stream, streaming, twitch.tv

Similar Threads Similar Threads
STreAMs~~!!^PBR World Finals 2019(streams)<>[LIvE-FrEe]@
11/07/2019 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 0 Replies
ProfessionalBullRidersWorldFinals2019live StreamS.TV#~!PBR World Finals 2019 Live Tickets Las vegas ============= LIVE Streaming 1: http://bit.ly/pbrlivetv LIVE Streaming 2 : http://watchlivehd.com/pbrlivetv/
~~STreAMs~~!!^PBR World Finals 2019(streams)<>[LIvE-FrEe]@
11/07/2019 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
LAS VEGAS With only 1,793.16 points separating the Top 3 riders heading into the 2019 PBR Unleash The Beast World Finals, slated to take over T-Mobile Arena from Nov. 610, the five days of action portends to be one of the most fiercely contested World Championship races in PBR (Professional Bull Riders) history. The 2019 season has kept fans on the edge of their seats with intense ups and downs, as the world title race has dramatically unfolded. Each of the top three ranked bull riders have...
LIVE IN BULGARY / POLAND? get 60 euro for an educational project FROM HOME
01/23/2014 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Hello forum , im curently helping a friend who is in need of the following! Hello, I am looking for people who wish to study in the UK in the near future, for a market research study. During 7 days, they will to have to log in to an online discussion board where they will have to answer some questions, post photos and videos and talk to other people involved in the project. In order to be able to participate, respondents will have to fit the criteria included in the screening...