Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for Great League of Legends Coaches!

Discussion on Looking for Great League of Legends Coaches! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Looking for Great League of Legends Coaches!

Hey, I'm looking for a few LoL coaches to take orders this season and next!

PM me or send your discord below!
Old 11/06/2020, 04:39   #2

Main?
Old 11/22/2020, 02:06   #3

elite*gold: 194
xblademojo#9742
Old 11/30/2020, 17:59   #4

Xerioz#0547
Old 12/01/2020, 13:28   #5

crackson#8700
Old 12/04/2020, 19:27   #6

!Aspect#9103 | EloBoosting & Coaching Company!
Old 02/16/2021, 12:50   #7

Parzival#6480 can boost and coach

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Searching for good LoL coaches
12/09/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 12 Replies
Hey, im working for a big website that's launching today, i don't know if i can post the name here. It's a free platform where you'll have a lot of exposure because of our ads, so if you're good enough you'll earn yourself pretty good income, and if you're a top player semi or professional you might even get a contract in the future! It's a pretty good website where you fill some info about your achivements, schedule, etc..and we will be giving you free support whenever you have questions...
Looking for coaches
11/13/2016 - Counter-Strike Trading - 14 Replies
Hey, im working for a big website that's launching today, i don't know if i can post the name here. It's a free platform where you'll have a lot of exposure because of our ads, so if you're good enough you'll earn yourself pretty good income, and if you're a top player semi or professional you might even get a contract! It's a pretty good website where you fill some info about your achivements, schedule, etc..and we will be giving you free support whenever you have questions and help you...
Looking for coaches
01/06/2016 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Looking for some diamond 1+ coaches on NA & EUW for any role. If at any point you go below diamond 1 you are not allowed to coach, you will need to link to your profile on a website so the customer can see who you are and what you play best. You get paid 10+ euro/hour
Looking for d2+ euw & na players/coaches
02/27/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Looking for some dedicated people who can play 20+ hours a week. Reply if you: Like the game Want to boost full time Like to have a duo queue at all times Don't bother replying if:
Looking for Coaches Dia 5+
08/30/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey Guys, my name is Niklas and i had the idea to open a "League of Legends" training website like Poker Videos and Poker Forums: DeucesCracked Videos 7 days FREE (for poker players) or NetcodeGuides Professional CSGO Training Website ( for counterstrike players). I will upload your video content on the website and you will be paid based on the views on your video. Example: All videos together have 23094 klicks. Your videos have 1923 klicks.