Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/28/2023, 16:52   #3421

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzKyy View Post
It's new, of course it isn't the best as of now. Common logic. The orbwalker is better than in most platforms in most people's opinion.
Other features might not be the best but the devs are improving the platform everyday.

Riot did target the platform cause someone was streaming it in champs q. They detected it through the loader icon cause as it seems, they couldn't patch it themselves.

If nobody snitched it wouldnt be detected and still would be public most likely.

Please don't talk **** about something You don't have a clue about .
i could stream w/ a platform and riot wouldn’t be able to do **** about it because the devs are competent, and the logic that “it’s new so everything is mid” gave me a laugh. Every post i see from you is you gulping on the platforms ****. & the screenshot that the guy posted in the thread confirms my suspicions, platform is ran by egocentric children. Atleast only be only egotistical if your cheat isn’t mid & gets detected the second riot blinks at it.
Old 03/28/2023, 17:17   #3422

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ytak View Post
i could stream w/ a platform and riot wouldn’t be able to do **** about it because the devs are competent, and the logic that “it’s new so everything is mid” gave me a laugh. Every post i see from you is you gulping on the platforms ****. & the screenshot that the guy posted in the thread confirms my suspicions, platform is ran by egocentric children. Atleast only be only egotistical if your cheat isn’t mid & gets detected the second riot blinks at it.
Nobody is stopping You. Go stream it in champs q, have a friend that will snitch on You on twitter.

"It's new so everything is mid" Nothing is gonna be the best at first try, will it? If so, why won't You do Your own platform then comment on that topic?

So from now on, recommending a good platform is **** riding the owners I guess. Unrevealed is one of the better 20$/Month UD scripts as of now. Why wouldn't I recommend it?

Once again, It's a joke. It isn't owners fault somebody can't stand a joke.
(I'm not saying Emy couldn't handle it better)

The evade is reworked, published around 1 day ago. Of course there are bugs. One of the developers already confirmed they fixed a major bug in the evade and will be released next update.

They blacklisted the process of loader. All You needed to do to get banned is have the loader running in the background. How about You make Your own platform that's above mid, maintain it UD for 1+ years then talk **** about other platforms?
Old 03/28/2023, 17:28   #3423

Has anyone tried Skillshot, and how does it compare to BGX?
Old 03/28/2023, 17:34   #3424

Quote:
Nobody is stopping You. Go stream it in champs q, have a friend that will snitch on You on twitter.

"It's new so everything is mid" Nothing is gonna be the best at first try, will it? If so, why won't You do Your own platform then comment on that topic?

So from now on, recommending a good platform is **** riding the owners I guess. Unrevealed is one of the better 20$/Month UD scripts as of now. Why wouldn't I recommend it?

Once again, It's a joke. It isn't owners fault somebody can't stand a joke.
(I'm not saying Emy couldn't handle it better)

The evade is reworked, published around 1 day ago. Of course there are bugs. One of the developers already confirmed they fixed a major bug in the evade and will be released next update.

They blacklisted the process of loader. All You needed to do to get banned is have the loader running in the background. How about You make Your own platform that's above mid, maintain it UD for 1+ years then talk **** about other platforms?
i could stream it and sent it to riot myself, wouldn’t lead to a cheat detection. The points are made are valid and you cannot deny them, yes it is in a toxic way which may make emotions come out but everything i said was the truth. I also think we need to stop normalising platforms being pushed that everyone even the dev will know is mid. Bring back the glorious time of cheating where devs only would put up perfect or perfect base cheats. But maybe i’m just a boomer and in 2023 everyone is just chasing the bag.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2023, 17:54   #3425

Quote:
i could stream it and sent it to riot myself, wouldn’t lead to a cheat detection. The points are made are valid and you cannot deny them, yes it is in a toxic way which may make emotions come out but everything i said was the truth. I also think we need to stop normalising platforms being pushed that everyone even the dev will know is mid. Bring back the glorious time of cheating where devs only would put up perfect or perfect base cheats. But maybe i’m just a boomer and in 2023 everyone is just chasing the bag.
My point is that You're not in champions queue like the guy that streamed unrevealed. There are lots of clips posted on twitter of someone obviously scripting/scripter's POV in low elo but riot doesn't give a **** since it isn't any high in the rank.

What points that You made? The "takes jinx w in the face" one? Of course, it was childish but as a joke.

Lots of things are planned for unrevealed, for ex. SDK after 13.7 support.

In my opinion the platform has a huge future if the developers won't go back.
Old 03/28/2023, 20:52   #3426

Quote:
My point is that You're not in champions queue like the guy that streamed unrevealed. There are lots of clips posted on twitter of someone obviously scripting/scripter's POV in low elo but riot doesn't give a **** since it isn't any high in the rank.

What points that You made? The "takes jinx w in the face" one? Of course, it was childish but as a joke.

Lots of things are planned for unrevealed, for ex. SDK after 13.7 support.

In my opinion the platform has a huge future if the developers won't go back.
i’ve limit tested riot employees and support and sent several tickets & direct contact of me blatantly scripting on clips in 1k+ euw to test my ban bypass and the script in use was not affected one bit. Riot knows scripts exist, riot employees have been known to lurk forums like this, take gamerdog for example. Your script is in the eyes of riot as soon as it hits a public forum, not when a clip of someone is leaked. No one cares about NA solo q either lol.
Old 03/28/2023, 21:58   #3427

Quote:
i’ve limit tested riot employees and support and sent several tickets & direct contact of me blatantly scripting on clips in 1k+ euw to test my ban bypass and the script in use was not affected one bit. Riot knows scripts exist, riot employees have been known to lurk forums like this, take gamerdog for example. Your script is in the eyes of riot as soon as it hits a public forum, not when a clip of someone is leaked. No one cares about NA solo q either lol.
I know, I'm not anyone new in game hacking, experienced it myself.

It was in champions queue, riot knew it was unrevealed because the person streaming had permashow enabled.

The point is, they could make unrevealed detected earlier as the loader was publicly posted on the public unrevealed discord.
Old 03/28/2023, 23:34   #3428

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
There was a detection and user received bans. They @ days ago and said what was detected. Even if it was just the loader, people got bans because of the platform. And if you didn't receive a ban just be happy about it? lol

Did you read what I said 2 days ago? I guess you didn't.
How often did I see platforms released a security patch and few days later bans dropped again.
Yes I read it, I worded it poorly I guess.
I just wanted to give you a 2nd opinion on the detection status. I know that you cannot put it in UD category immediately.
The reason for the detection was not the script itself, but the loader.
The team pushed a fixed loader really fast and since then, there were no more bans reported.
Old 03/28/2023, 23:55   #3429

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
This happened only to YTS within the last years. Nonetheless the devs are responsible that such a wave not happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackster0915 View Post
Yes I read it, I worded it poorly I guess.
I just wanted to give you a 2nd opinion on the detection status. I know that you cannot put it in UD category immediately.
The reason for the detection was not the script itself, but the loader.
The team pushed a fixed loader really fast and since then, there were no more bans reported.
I don't even know you, why would I listen to your opinion? I'm in touch with their admins since a few weeks already.
I have a system that should protect potential customer as good as possible before they buy something detected and I won't change it or make any exceptions.
Old 03/29/2023, 06:49   #3430

Hello, if I use hanbot, what UD should I choose? I saw many people said that Unrevealed performed very well, but how should I get it?
Old 03/29/2023, 09:53   #3431

elite*gold: 24
Quote:
This happened only to YTS within the last years. Nonetheless the devs are responsible that such a wave not happens.

I don't even know you, why would I listen to your opinion? I'm in touch with their admins since a few weeks already.
I have a system that should protect potential customer as good as possible before they buy something detected and I won't change it or make any exceptions.
Well you cant buy it anyway now, except if youre in the private server.
Old 03/29/2023, 10:11   #3432

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2412539954 View Post
Hello, if I use hanbot, what UD should I choose? I saw many people said that Unrevealed performed very well, but how should I get it?
get bgx with ely bypass $20 + 75 Usd monthly
Old 03/30/2023, 16:54   #3433

whats difference between zenbot public that is detected and the private? beside that one is ud and the other not?
Old 03/30/2023, 17:02   #3434

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugitow View Post
whats difference between zenbot public that is detected and the private? beside that one is ud and the other not?
Nothing. Just the detection status.
Old 03/30/2023, 17:09   #3435

Quote:
Nothing. Just the detection status.
kk thanks because in the announcement says that zenbot public "is not as good as private" i guess u meant detection status then, ty

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script