Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 00:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 01/29/2023, 00:40   #3091

elite*gold: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zenbot - Azula View Post
Zenbot takes pride in security and for it being stable.
Zenbot also offers a huge champion pool of champion scripts.
It’s also has been undetected since July 2021.
How do I purchase?
Old 01/29/2023, 00:56   #3092

elite*gold: 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Boosting View Post
How do I purchase?
You can check out the EPVP link on the Original post.
Old 01/29/2023, 02:38   #3093

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by abrufal24 View Post
i guess the joke went over your head
Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/29/2023, 12:03   #3094

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultimate Boosting View Post
How do I purchase?
not worth tbh
Old 01/29/2023, 13:00   #3095

Quote:
Luckily it doesn't take pride in its Evade considering how the 2 months old Evade spelldatabase was full of junk
Old 01/29/2023, 16:56   #3096

It's just business

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEndSoon View Post
please. take a closer look at your platform and others in the market during these past 6 months. Your platform is the only plat that took the longest ass time to update, and also the only one that got detected the most. Shame on you lmao
And when people complain about it, you just sugarcoat it and act like yeah whatever no fucks given. Imagine asking customers to pay $100/month then cant even release a fully working product, there's crash, detection issues and countless bugs happen everyday.
I hope you realize how shit ur platform is, LS is basically one of the most plat that get targeted and trash-talk the most on here. And how do you react to it everytime you got complained on here ? You crawl back to ur guilded cage and cry about it with ur mods of course.

And everytime someone mention in ur chat "bgx $20 LS $100 5x more expensive but not 5x better oh no", you got triggered so bad you just ban the dude instead lmao.
Then you say you have "different pricing philosophy". Oh well, I hope that pricing philosophy of yours gonna explain the detection status and all these downtime bullshit you are having. Charging customers more for less work and worse experience ? ez stonks ?
And yeah keep denying everything and saying "we wont exit scam you dont know what you talking about blah blah blah". At this point, I think it would be best for your own mental health and best for your own customers to just do an exit scam instead, just end the struggle lmao. Stop juicing those $100/month subs, it's over dude. it's funny when your own mods and your customers don't even play league anymore. They just talk about minecraft runescape and cursing femboys all day. Kinda hilarious tbh
I mean they make a lot of money with it, they probably won't close down or stop based on negative complaints. They have customers that buy from them and that's enough for them lol
Old 01/29/2023, 17:48   #3097

got kicked from elude ranked exploit for no reason i think they exit scam
Old 01/29/2023, 17:54   #3098

Quote:
I don't know if Zenbot uses the same out-of-the-box champ scripts as your private version, but they were complete trash. The prediction was terrible. Champ's scripting was awful, also.

The UI was nice.
Old 01/29/2023, 21:31   #3099

Which script should I get for performance and security? My budget is around 100$
I've used so far toir, bgx and ls but so far, I've gotten banned with all of them so which ones would you guys recommend?
Old 01/29/2023, 22:36   #3100

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
Which script should I get for performance and security? My budget is around 100$
I've used so far toir, bgx and ls but so far, I've gotten banned with all of them so which ones would you guys recommend?
you get ban because you use public stuff anyone can get easily, usually within a sec thru automatic payment wall on website, which is what u have listed here. I recomend you to spend your efforts on doing contacts around those services so you can get somehow invited to the great projects unless u are willing to pay way more
Old 01/30/2023, 00:38   #3101

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatPowerCat View Post
people who know about scripts speak well of bruhwalker, they have recently opened applications so you can go to their discord and create a ticket to apply, I hope they accept me soon )
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2023, 15:52   #3102

Quote:
Originally Posted by nigba View Post
people who know about scripts speak well of bruhwalker, they have recently opened applications so you can go to their discord and create a ticket to apply, I hope they accept me soon )
Who do you have to talk to or what is the discord? I'm also interested in buying
Old 01/30/2023, 17:34   #3103

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrufal24 View Post
Who do you have to talk to or what is the discord? I'm also interested in buying
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/30/2023, 19:39   #3104

is elude bgx bypass legit ?
Old 01/31/2023, 00:18   #3105

elite*gold: 78
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impalerq1 View Post
is elude bgx bypass legit ?
No, I dont think any bgx bypass is legit really, keep in mind bgx dev team itself its constantly changing stuff to try to avoid riot attacks, which forces riot to find other detection vectors to attack, there are plenty of them bgx doesnt even have strong fundamentals which makes the situation even more depressing but Im going off topic.

The main point here is that a person who takes the shortcut of doing a bypass instead its probably a rookie who can for sure figure out the current state of the situation and solve the immediate problem that is causing bans for injecting bgx but I can guarantee you, he wont be able to keep up with the game in real time which means using raw bgx for 20$ or bgx + bypass is going to make your account last pretty much the same, for the simple reason when the new detection vector gets attacked both services bgx and your bypass will get hit 19/20 times.

Not only elude got hit, all them, shelby, etc..

Edit: I will add as a counterpart example ensoulsharp which is a platform that literally has no changes for over 2 years, riot keeps detecting them the same way because there is not a single reason to do it any other way until they solve it, become a problem again and then riot attack to another vector.

Thats why a guy who builds a crappy bypass for ensoul will have a way easier time than bgx, the same guy will get his bgx bypass constantly detected and with less effort his ensoul bypass will last way longer. Dont get things twisted, in this example both services are offered by the same guy with barely understanding of the whole picture and you will still get banned soon or later from server side checks, some of you call them manual bans and it depends on which platform you are using some of them trigger more of those flags others less, depends on a long list of factors im not willing to disclose here, but you will for sure notice a clear change on your account lifespan unless you rush master in 50games.

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script