Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/07/2022, 21:21   #2461

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by gefbla6 View Post
i tried to buy multiple goods from BGX resellers and what i saw is shops empty using a vage excuse to fill op the store to work on a website look i am new to BGX and sadly i am not promoting BTC atleast not anymore got scammed here and there...i whent to the credit BS which i need to fill in to buy something... used it fcking!! 6 times saying and stating its been paid than afterwards its some how not paid wtf!! i mean 6 times is a little over the top tried al of there resellers none of the BS! is working so what review should i give for a product which i cannot seem to BUY! i am going to try one fcking last fcking time and than i am totally out! this fcking **** makes my fcking skin curl and my fcking head spin i tried one last time with fcking paypal used my wifes paypal!!! fcking my wifes account same redicilous fcking BS!! i never seen this **** in a million years and i have seen plenty!!! one last time i try if its the same the review stays this is a zero for me! ina fcking age of pc's and communication all over the place with advanced systems this **** should not accure never been so fcking ****** of about this BS
That was so hard to read, try to use your enter key so it's more readable.

There's a good reason to use Crypto, its as simple as using PayPal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/07/2022, 21:37   #2462

elite*gold: 0
why are you saying BS? crypto isnt easy anymore...coinbase isnt what it used to be? are yo living under a rock? also getting...scammed with crypto is a hell of alot easier!

should i tell you why??? rock man... because alot of these so called apps you buy crypto in low ammounts, because why in the hell would i want that **** in higher ammounts not in a million years...i am not explaining my story...i dont want to i dont have to...

but let me tell you this rock man...i read alot see alot been scammed for a big ammount of money which you normally work a week for... thats 500 euros rock man... i dont buy that **** ever never... there used to be good providers al there is now are money hungry sharks...or there new and good or wil be bad in the near future look at coinbase rock man... it was perfect getting your money on this app rock man was easy...until i transferred a pretty big ammount rock man... so i could pay my hacks rock man and wel let me say rock man...there was nothing at all and the money was transferred and i could not get it back...

so mister easy paying with BTC BS rock living cave man i am not buying with crypto... end of story
Old 09/08/2022, 00:55   #2463

Quote:
Originally Posted by gefbla6 View Post
why are you saying BS? crypto isnt easy anymore...coinbase isnt what it used to be? are yo living under a rock? also getting...scammed with crypto is a hell of alot easier!

should i tell you why??? rock man... because alot of these so called apps you buy crypto in low ammounts, because why in the hell would i want that **** in higher ammounts not in a million years...i am not explaining my story...i dont want to i dont have to...

but let me tell you this rock man...i read alot see alot been scammed for a big ammount of money which you normally work a week for... thats 500 euros rock man... i dont buy that **** ever never... there used to be good providers al there is now are money hungry sharks...or there new and good or wil be bad in the near future look at coinbase rock man... it was perfect getting your money on this app rock man was easy...until i transferred a pretty big ammount rock man... so i could pay my hacks rock man and wel let me say rock man...there was nothing at all and the money was transferred and i could not get it back...

so mister easy paying with BTC BS rock living cave man i am not buying with crypto... end of story
bruh you high ? in your whole essay right there, you mentioned the word "rock" for 10 times lmao. Maybe take a deep breath, go outside get a job or sthg dude. You waste too much free time on drugs buddy.

And learn how to write in proper English ffs, did you skip high school or some **** ? I think the whole bitcoin and scripting situation should be the last thing you have to worry about man.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 03:57   #2464

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeriMeri View Post
There's a good reason to use Crypto, its as simple as using PayPal.
I disagree with that, crypto is a pain in the *** to deal with
Old 09/08/2022, 08:41   #2465

Is zeitgeist detected? I cant check it myself.
Old 09/08/2022, 09:49   #2466

elite*gold: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
for scamming, for sure
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/08/2022, 10:12   #2467

is cyberware24 league a scam? i purchased it and my ticket got deleted on there discord. also found out that one of the *supports* isnt actually a support it was a random invite and he had no clue about being on there. a little worried. it seems legit from the reddit posts i was looking at...
Old 09/08/2022, 10:14   #2468

Quote:
Originally Posted by fragzz View Post
is cyberware24 league a scam? i purchased it and my ticket got deleted on there discord. also found out that one of the *supports* isnt actually a support it was a random invite and he had no clue about being on there. a little worried. it seems legit from the reddit posts i was looking at...
Sorry m8, but you got scammed.
Reddit posts are just a copy of this topic with cyberware in 1° place of the top list.

They make own reddit's post for sponsor them.

Old 09/08/2022, 10:17   #2469

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post
Reddit posts are just a copy of this topic with cyberware in 1° place of the top list.

wow thats so ******. how isnt there website or anything shut down..
Old 09/08/2022, 12:48   #2470

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
I'd say if you use coinbase/bitpanda/kraken/binance for small transactions, then yes 100% I totally agree with you.

But stepping a little bit ahead and using the Exodus Desktop Wallet with already funds on it will change the crypto game for most people.

It is one the best UI's, simple and the fee's are really settled low and is directly on the chain, without waiting for 2FA, reviews, confirmation of the exchange etc.

Using it daily since years to purchase anything from accounts to software.

B2T:

Cyberware hasn't and won't be shutdown since the site itself is a to small of a scam for any cybercrime agents. On the other hand, I cannot relate why they are not banned from here...
Old 09/08/2022, 13:24   #2471

Quote:
wow thats so ******. how isnt there website or anything shut down..
Doesnt work like that buddy. Maybe educated yourself so you dont fall into scam like that in the first place.
You cannot simply shut down a website just for scamming you lmao, it's your own fault. unless you have the authority to give them a Cease & Desist letter or it's clearly something illegal going on (like selling drugs, black market dark web child p*, terrorism ****). Let that be a lesson to you for being so naive and not doing any research beforehands
Old 09/08/2022, 14:35   #2472

Quote:
Originally Posted by minababytwice View Post
Doesnt work like that buddy. Maybe educated yourself so you dont fall into scam like that in the first place.
You cannot simply shut down a website just for scamming you lmao, it's your own fault. unless you have the authority to give them a Cease & Desist letter or it's clearly something illegal going on (like selling drugs, black market dark web child p*, terrorism ****). Let that be a lesson to you for being so naive and not doing any research beforehands
how is it not illegal ? paying for a product that doesnt exist? so i can go buy a car from a dealer and not get a car and they can get away with it?
Old 09/08/2022, 15:40   #2473

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
how is it not illegal ? paying for a product that doesnt exist? so i can go buy a car from a dealer and not get a car and they can get away with it?
Do you know how many websites are scams on the internet? You would shutdown 1000 scam sites a day with C&D and there would be 1000000 more.
Old 09/08/2022, 15:43   #2474

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Well technically it is illegal, go start a procedure against them and then their site will be taken down, but first you need to figure out who's behind the site, check their local laws, etc. etc.

Good luck!

Next time don't impulse buy and do some research.
Old 09/08/2022, 19:11   #2475

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle Betts View Post

Yep they copied my my thread and posted it on reddit with the best possible rating for cyberware so people will fall for that...

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script