Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/15/2021, 06:45   #736

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
i decided to try GOS and i must say for a public , $15 a month cheese, its very good value.

been using it for about 10 days and as long as the support and updates keep coming for the gos scripts then its prob the best choice for now.

The evade is actually very good, but i play with it disabled as it does get you trapped in certain situations, prediction for certain heroes is great too.
yup. I keep saying that for months, since robur made their appearance. GOS is such a good software overall. I've got nothing to gain from saying these things, actually I dont even have a subscription atm cuz I dont have time for playin games anymore, but that doesnt mean that I wouldnt go for 'em if I had enough time to spare for a few matches per week
Old 07/15/2021, 11:20   #737

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey1g View Post
Hello,

originally I registered here many years ago to download something for counter-strike 1.6. Since then I was only present as a silent reader. However, in cooperation with other silent people, reading the forums today resulted in an interesting offer that needs to be revealed.

Actually there is a complete internal platform that has remained undetected for a very long time. The platform was originally intended for strictly private use among friends. From time to time, one or two of the limited slots (10 in total) are given away. However, the developers are extremely skeptical and therefore insist on ID verification, among other things. And even if they find you trustworthy, it can still be that they ultimately decide against a slot award. That always depends on how the scripting scene behaves at the current time and what kind of people it produces. Since I'm the only one from the circle of friends who still owns an epvp account from before, they agreed under reserve that I tell a little bit about the platform here in the forum to find out if possibly someone suitable is to be found. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to reveal the name, the name of the devs and other information. All I am allowed to say or show are a few links to Video Showcase. A list of all features will hardly be necessary, because I think everyone who was already active in the scripting scene during the glorious #LeagueSharp times will know what kind of content we are talking about here. In this context I come to the point of the whole thing, for most certainly a knockout criterion:

- Works exclusively on Riot Servers
- On patch days mostly above average long downtimes
(However, this is absolutely necessary to continue to bypass the AC
completely)
- It is not cheap, really not at all. Not even a little bit. Since the price for
most people will probably be even more deterrent, so I won't give details
here. But in any case, quality is delivered.

But I ask, if there is any interest at all from anyone, only for clear, serious inquiries. Preferably only from people who don't care about money as much as League of Legend hacks ))

https://streamable.com/op58ps
https://streamable.com/ir0lco
https://streamable.com/u5pruh
https://streamable.com/r5xww8
https://streamable.com/nsjtp0

Furthermore, due to good and long-standing contacts to other devs, I can ensure the accessibility of a completely safe and working Hanbot Bypass if there is interest in it. On the one hand, this would be much cheaper than the platform slots, but I must mention that I can only arrange, means: I have no influence on prices and processes.

One last thing: Since you don't really know me or my contacts and there is almost no information available, I can understand a certain degree of distrust very well. But keep in mind: This is not an official advertisement for a platform that should become public or gain more users or something like that, but a not often occurring opportunity, to be part of a REAL private Cheat. If someone of you is interested in principle but has doubts right from the start, then I advise against it. Because what we don't want under any circumstances is someone who is not satisfied with his own decision afterwards.
I got contacted by someone who said he is the owner of this platform and obviously this is private. Somehow I still remember those videos and know it's probably a private. An owner of a private would never share stuff like that.

GUYS DO NOT BUY THERE UNLESS HE CAN PROVE ITS NOT SCAM OR CRACKED!
Old 07/15/2021, 12:15   #738

NyrexScript.com IS NOT A SCAM
I got a key for 1 day a month ago. Have had fun with it. The prediction was kinda meh but the orbwalk was perfect and that's all i need to own those dia virgins.

Who cares if it's cracked? It's dirty cheap and after 1 month of ragehacking my account is still not banned. Getting 1 month key now...
Old 07/16/2021, 10:11   #739

Quote:
Originally Posted by failedmission View Post
NyrexScript.com IS NOT A SCAM
I got a key for 1 day a month ago. Have had fun with it. The prediction was kinda meh but the orbwalk was perfect and that's all i need to own those dia virgins.

Who cares if it's cracked? It's dirty cheap and after 1 month of ragehacking my account is still not banned. Getting 1 month key now...
Getting paid for other people's work is simply scam.
If you'd have a product and people steal and sell instead of buying from you - how would you like that?
Old 07/16/2021, 18:34   #740

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Getting paid for other people's work is simply scam.
If you'd have a product and people steal and sell instead of buying from you - how would you like that?
i kinda agree that having your work cracked / stolen would suck, im not a dev but can understand how that would be annoying, however i think its kind of part of the territory, also considering sometimes the cracked stuff lasts longer than the original so its kind of hard to argue with it when the price is heavily reduced. but again, its pretty scummy.
Old 07/16/2021, 18:37   #741

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpsilonOVA View Post
i kinda agree that having your work cracked / stolen would suck, im not a dev but can understand how that would be annoying, however i think its kind of part of the territory, also considering sometimes the cracked stuff lasts longer than the original so its kind of hard to argue with it when the price is heavily reduced. but again, its pretty scummy.
yeah I mean I can understand ppl who buy there but I list them as scam since I don't support this kind of fraud. I'm not a dev or anything there btw^^
Old 07/17/2021, 02:18   #742

Whats Up with Phoenix Script? It Looks good and familiar but only 60€ lifetime is sus
Old 07/17/2021, 12:13   #743

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaz__x3 View Post
Whats Up with Phoenix Script? It Looks good and familiar but only 60€ lifetime is sus
did you even read my post?
It's cracked t+ xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2021, 02:20   #744

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
Hat robur jetzt eine Bessere Qualität? oder immernoch Prediction und fps laggs? @
Old 07/19/2021, 02:23   #745

Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
Hat robur jetzt eine Bessere Qualität? oder immernoch Prediction und fps laggs? @Coach Broeki
Ja besser geworden. Also ich habe persönlich gar keine fps issues mehr
Paar champs scripts brauchen bisschen Liebe aber neuer orb ist super bzw der der bald released wird, falls noch nicht draußen
Old 07/19/2021, 09:15   #746

The sudden switch on robur shady af
Old 07/19/2021, 09:41   #747

Quote:
Originally Posted by saifruwaili View Post
The sudden switch on robur shady af
Well I got proofs that mistal was talking bs about robur lol
And they have a new dev for the orbwalker which is kinda known I'm the scripting scene. But as I wrote before in German:
FPS is good, same as orb. Just some scripts need some love (to get perfect logics etc)
Old 07/19/2021, 09:53   #748

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Well I got proofs that mistal was talking bs about robur lol
And they have a new dev for the orbwalker which is kinda known I'm the scripting scene. But as I wrote before in German:
FPS is good, same as orb. Just some scripts need some love (to get perfect logics etc)
some users on robur got banned the same time as other platforms started receiving bans. i wouldnt call it UD but i guess we will find out tomorrow
Old 07/19/2021, 09:55   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxzxzx111 View Post
some users on robur got banned the same time as other platforms started receiving bans. i wouldnt call it UD but i guess we will find out tomorrow
My accs are fine. As soon as I get hit or the majority of the users I'll change it ofc
For a public platform they still have a good ud rate
Old 07/19/2021, 13:26   #750

Hanbot is my favorite and best xerath but it’s not worth to get ban in 2-4 games. With that being said what is better quality robur or GoS?

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« D++ vs ZG | - »