Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/24/2021, 10:07   #586

elite*gold: 0
Which is the best internal legit script actually? I tried Spacesharp (ext) and YTS (Int), both works but no fine.
Old 05/25/2021, 07:16   #587

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
what he did is strictly forbidden on epvp - no information selling allowed here - so obvious all of his posts would be deleted by epvp mods anyways if someone would request it.

However he is charging money to give a discord name? and that doesn't even guarantee you'll get in XD
Private platform, known devs from L#, Rift, BoL, Leaguebot, GoS, Aimtek, L++ (pm me and I can send you forward)
Is this still legal
Old 05/26/2021, 00:46   #588

Quote:
Well I'm not responsible for quality etc. I just keep my list to prevent ppl getting scammed xd and obviously everyone has to check the features by himself, like if they have evade or not xd
Hey, thanks for your work, i understood it) I just quote you for left a little review of the soft, that you already have in your list, to let people know, because i didn't found any good info about it
Old 05/26/2021, 01:24   #589

elite*gold: 174
Quote:
Originally Posted by ELITEPROCHE View Post
Anyone have Valkyrie discord link?
If you're still looking here it is it is now private and slotted though so you need to pay for your slot before getting access to the platform (assuming there are slots available)
Old 05/26/2021, 02:21   #590

Quote:
what he did is strictly forbidden on epvp - no information selling allowed here - so obvious all of his posts would be deleted by epvp mods anyways if someone would request it.

However he is charging money to give a discord name? and that doesn't even guarantee you'll get in XD
Is this still legal? If it's legal, please PM me thank you
Attached Images
File Type: png 2.png (4.4 KB, 24 views)
Old 05/26/2021, 07:19   #591

How is the Valkyrie script? Is it anything close to Leaguesharp? been out of the loop fromt he scene for a while.
Old 05/26/2021, 21:13   #592

Hi Coach, could you elaborate on why you think Robur is a scam provider? Their product works and quality is also good, I had great success with their scripts. Their evade need improvement but for the price you can't complain. And since I can't get hold of you to show me the way into better quality private platform I will have to stick with Robur.
Old 05/27/2021, 01:10   #593

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jsjpop View Post
Hi Coach, could you elaborate on why you think Robur is a scam provider? Their product works and quality is also good, I had great success with their scripts. Their evade need improvement but for the price you can't complain. And since I can't get hold of you to show me the way into better quality private platform I will have to stick with Robur.
the owner is scaming their devs.
the owner hagbar is also the mod xaxa btw.. really shady person
https://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/le...ot-garena.html
Old 05/27/2021, 04:33   #594

So for us casuals who's being reintroduced to the scripting world. How do we have access to the private providers since it's the priciest but the safest, I assume
Old 05/27/2021, 11:06   #595

Quote:
Originally Posted by sovietjax View Post
So for us casuals who's being reintroduced to the scripting world. How do we have access to the private providers since it's the priciest but the safest, I assume
First off all:

Get something like 500-2k$ ready, you have to pay heavy prices to get into those communitys.

Second:

You need to have somebody who is vouching for ya, if you dont have somebody like that its nearly not possible. Real privat plattforms only accept people they know and trust or there members know and trust.(also as member you aren´t allowed to tell anybody about them)
Old 05/27/2021, 11:20   #596

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dean# View Post
First off all:

Get something like 500-2k$ ready, you have to pay heavy prices to get into those communitys.

Second:

You need to have somebody who is vouching for ya, if you dont have somebody like that its nearly not possible. Real privat plattforms only accept people they know and trust or there members know and trust.(also as member you aren´t allowed to tell anybody about them)
Nah that's not correct^^
There might be really expensive platforms outside especially for regions like CN, KR.
I'm aware of 5+ privates (Riot regions) and not a single requests 500$+
Old 05/27/2021, 12:10   #597

elite*gold: 539
Arrow

Quote:
Nah that's not correct^^
There might be really expensive platforms outside especially for regions like CN, KR.
Do u know any legit script that supports garena?
Old 05/27/2021, 12:17   #598

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaymandXD View Post
Do u know any legit script that supports garena?
most priv which support riot regions do support garena..
pm me and I can check if I can help you
Old 05/27/2021, 12:36   #599

Quote:
Nah that's not correct^^
I know some too where you pay like 150-200€/month but in the end you got banned everytime. Cheating in League is not as fun as it was 2014 anymore, you lose your account sooner or later and the prices for quality plattforms will get higher with the time, because people are willing to pay that much.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/27/2021, 12:39   #600

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Dean# View Post
I know some too where you pay like 150-200€/month but in the end you got banned everytime. Cheating in League is not as fun as it was 2014 anymore, you lose your account sooner or later and the prices for quality plattforms will get higher with the time, because people are willing to pay that much.
yeah years ago it was 15€/month
yeah even privates get hit by banwaves sometimes. But like of them with under 200€ had like 1 detection in 1 year.. there wont be 100% UD forever in league.. at least not for fully internals
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script