Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/22/2021, 11:10   #571

elite*gold: 0
The problem with the HB bypass is when we reffer someone we are fully responsible of him so if the dude we reffer fckd'up we can be kicked of the bypass, i'm not gonna risk my place for someone i don't know . I think some of us can reffer you, but don't trust the guy name EUW EGO for exemple. And we don't take any fee for reffer someone, the only fee you have to pay is the first invit + first month by the bypass owner so don't be scammed
Old 05/22/2021, 11:29   #572

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAnAcid View Post
this is the officel Discord ->

Link expired, please provide me with new one. I appreciate sir!

Also via PM if its ok.
Old 05/22/2021, 12:41   #573

elite*gold: 56
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack3d_ View Post
Link expired, please provide me with new one. I appreciate sir!

Also via PM if its ok.
no the link works. I've tried it right now.
Old 05/22/2021, 15:04   #574

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeAnAcid View Post
no the link works. I've tried it right now.
Was an error with my discord application. Excuse me.

Thanks for your help! I retryed and it worked now!
Old 05/22/2021, 19:01   #575

Anyone have Valkyrie discord link?
Old 05/23/2021, 02:26   #576

Looking for a bypass of HB
Old 05/23/2021, 12:35   #577

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
#removed
Old 05/23/2021, 17:41   #578

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
add me on discord
so what then?
do you inv them to the bypass? if you wanna lowkey sell here I want to know what you do.
Old 05/23/2021, 17:47   #579
Trade Restricted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
so what then?
do you inv them to the bypass? if you wanna lowkey sell here I want to know what you do.

thats what he told me after i dm'd him
kek
Old 05/23/2021, 17:52   #580

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiddengosu View Post

thats what he told me after i dm'd him
kek
yeah got similar screen.. added him to scammer list.
bc 15€ for a free contact is lowkey scam.
Old 05/23/2021, 17:59   #581

Quote:
yeah got similar screen.. added him to scammer list.
bc 15€ for a free contact is lowkey scam.
Stimmt richtiger scam wenn soviele Leute mich adden weil sie abgezockt worden von fake hb bypass und ich denen dann für nen kleinen Beitrag den richtigen contact gebe. Ich werde es einfach unterlassen aber nehm mich von einer scammerlist runter wenn es eigentlich nicht so als scam rüber kommen sollte.
Lg
Old 05/23/2021, 18:30   #582

Quote:
Stimmt richtiger scam wenn soviele Leute mich adden weil sie abgezockt worden von fake hb bypass und ich denen dann für nen kleinen Beitrag den richtigen contact gebe. Ich werde es einfach unterlassen aber nehm mich von einer scammerlist runter wenn es eigentlich nicht so als scam rüber kommen sollte.
Lg
Dude die liste dient dazu den leuten zu helfen, deshalb habe ich sie erstellt. Habe ich geld verlangt, um dir zu helfen?! NEIN. also ist es fcking scam. lösche jeden deiner posts wo du damit wirbst, dann nehm' ich dich runter.
Oder garantierst du zu 100% das die leute reinkommen? nope.
Du kennst ja nichtmal deren admins - die dich übrigens auch als scammer ansehen, weil solch ein Verhalten nicht toleriert wird. In keiner private plattform!
Old 05/23/2021, 18:59   #583

Quote:
Dude die liste dient dazu den leuten zu helfen, deshalb habe ich sie erstellt. Habe ich geld verlangt, um dir zu helfen?! NEIN. also ist es fcking scam. lösche jeden deiner posts wo du damit wirbst, dann nehm' ich dich runter.
Oder garantierst du zu 100% das die leute reinkommen? nope.
Du kennst ja nichtmal deren admins - die dich übrigens auch als scammer ansehen, weil solch ein Verhalten nicht toleriert wird. In keiner private plattform!
Alles klar. Ich werde es dann löschen.
Liebe Grüße

Hab es soweit überall runter genommen. Finde ich noch etwas werde ich es löschen @
Old 05/23/2021, 20:31   #584

Quote:
Alles klar. Ich werde es dann löschen.
Liebe Grüße

Hab es soweit überall runter genommen. Finde ich noch etwas werde ich es löschen @
Imagine being afraid, and not responding to his threats, who is he to tell you that you need to delete your posts?
And why are you afraid of being marked as a scammer on his post if you have actually done nothing wrong? you too can open a treadh and write us whatever you want, I was marked too, frankly I don't care, I also talked to the epvp staff, they asked me for proof, and they reopened my post. If I can give you some advice, don't care what people say, the important thing is that you behave well.
Old 05/23/2021, 20:55   #585

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeftSpace Pirate View Post
Imagine being afraid, and not responding to his threats, who is he to tell you that you need to delete your posts?
And why are you afraid of being marked as a scammer on his post if you have actually done nothing wrong? you too can open a treadh and write us whatever you want, I was marked too, frankly I don't care, I also talked to the epvp staff, they asked me for proof, and they reopened my post. If I can give you some advice, don't care what people say, the important thing is that you behave well.
what he did is strictly forbidden on epvp - no information selling allowed here - so obvious all of his posts would be deleted by epvp mods anyways if someone would request it.

However he is charging money to give a discord name? and that doesn't even guarantee you'll get in XD
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Remove Pings | LS? »