Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/21/2021, 11:05   #451

elite*gold: 0
HI, I am a Chinese player. Can you tell me a private platform that supports CN? Thank you
Old 04/21/2021, 20:42   #452

elite*gold: 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaAlphaSupreme View Post
Would like to see some actual real proof, that entropy is a scam.
So far the website, and forums, look very legit.
So I decided to get a subscription, and I will see if I get scammed or not.
If I do not get scammed, and I actually receive the product, perhaps that list can be changed. If it turns out, that I do get scammed, then I will expose them myself aswell.
I will give it 24 hours, since I already paid for a subscription. Not received product or access yet. However this does not mean anything yet, due to timezones.
Will update after 24 hours.
hahahahaha
Old 04/21/2021, 23:30   #453

Has anyone tried, yet?
Old 04/22/2021, 02:43   #454

elite*gold: 2900
The Black Market: 180/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikebacon. View Post
Has anyone tried, https://cyberware24.com/preview/ yet?
nah. I'll wait for a feedback of trusted users.
I offered them to give me a 1 day key to test it but:
1. I should still pay 20€ for it
2. Should provide my ID KEKW

and that only for testing lmao

however if they are legit they are overpriced af anyways for a public script
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/22/2021, 22:28   #455

would be nice if u answer to dms i need some info @
Old 04/23/2021, 07:58   #456

Quote:
You most have such a troubled life...calling me brainless for not taking just anyone's word, but wanting evidence....
Im sure with your low iq, i could make u believe anything....Since you're the type of person that believes anything without actual proof....

Good luck in your life kid

So what's up dude ?
Old 04/23/2021, 23:06   #457

elite*gold: 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
nah. I'll wait for a feedback of trusted users.
I offered them to give me a 1 day key to test it but:
1. I should still pay 20€ for it
2. Should provide my ID KEKW

and that only for testing lmao

however if they are legit they are overpriced af anyways for a public script
Ich glaube die haben Angst vor dir das du was klaust,hackst oder ein Risiko bist XD
Hab übrigens von @ einen Testzugang erhalten, musste da aber auch meine ID vorlegen, also nichts ungewöhnliches. Lief alles reibungslos. Für 19€ finde ich die Testversion zwar auch überteuert, weil viel bekommt man da nicht zu sehen aber wenn ich das nicht falsch verstanden habe soll das als proof dienen das alles clean ist und auch die Leute etwas zurück halten, weil der Ansturm sonst zu hoch wäre YEP. Wenn die lange ud bleiben, finde ich die monatlichen Kosten aber für die Qualität und Features schwer in Ordnung. Für mich ist nur noch nicht ganz klar ob die jetzt private sind oder nicht, weil angeblich gibt es Slots aber irgendwie ist ja doch alles öffentlich und keine Ahnung.

Ich lasse euch hier zwischendurch mal ein Update da und dann mal schauen
Old 04/24/2021, 01:21   #458

Quote:
Originally Posted by NZXT2020 View Post
Ich glaube die haben Angst vor dir das du was klaust,hackst oder ein Risiko bist XD
Hab übrigens von @RealNyos einen Testzugang erhalten, musste da aber auch meine ID vorlegen, also nichts ungewöhnliches. Lief alles reibungslos. Für 19€ finde ich die Testversion zwar auch überteuert, weil viel bekommt man da nicht zu sehen aber wenn ich das nicht falsch verstanden habe soll das als proof dienen das alles clean ist und auch die Leute etwas zurück halten, weil der Ansturm sonst zu hoch wäre YEP. Wenn die lange ud bleiben, finde ich die monatlichen Kosten aber für die Qualität und Features schwer in Ordnung. Für mich ist nur noch nicht ganz klar ob die jetzt private sind oder nicht, weil angeblich gibt es Slots aber irgendwie ist ja doch alles öffentlich und keine Ahnung.

Ich lasse euch hier zwischendurch mal ein Update da und dann mal schauen
Total der Schwachsinn, bin hier wohl einer der most trusted scripter users auf epvp wie auch immer, danke für die erste meldung und sehe es mit der testversion ähnlich.. doch sehr teuer.. Nein ist definitiv eine Public Plattform, so öffentlich wie sie announcen etc. Frage ist natürlich, was soll die user dazu verleiten deren script zu kaufen und nicht robur, was nur 1/4 des monatlichen Preises ausmacht und auch recht safe ist für eine Public plattform.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/24/2021, 03:16   #459

Quote:
Well if it turns out im being scammed, then he will get into big trouble very soon. However i have to see proper evidence.
To give a small update, and if i do get scammed, ill post some actual evidence.
I was asked to pay for 2 times a steam wallet card.
Then all was good, so did that.
Then i suddenly had to pay for a subscriber rank on the forum.
So i will do that later today, and then see if i get access or not.
So tonight, its now 3 am here, i will know for sure if i got scammed or not.
So give it 12 to 18 more hours. Then i will have the evidence im scammed or that im not scammed.
What is wrong with you man?
Old 04/24/2021, 09:48   #460

elite*gold: 52
We also have an internal private platform that I can not name there. We have a server. You could add me on discord and I could show it and invite you to the server. We have 40+ subscribers currently with feedbacks and videos. We are undetected for 13+ months. The platform is slotted to 50 slots.

! chinaman#9059 (the "!" needed)
Old 04/24/2021, 09:51   #461

Quote:
Originally Posted by roflmao1997 View Post
We also have an internal private platform that I can not name there. We have a server. You could add me on discord and I could show it and invite you to the server. We have 40+ subscribers currently with feedbacks and videos. We are undetected for 13+ months. The platform is slotted to 50 slots.

roflmao1122#9059
He is legit. He can help you getting into a private platform - check him and platform is legit.
Old 04/24/2021, 11:50   #462

elite*gold: 22
The Black Market: 375/0/1
350 euro ist halt dann doch etwas teuer :O
Old 04/24/2021, 16:14   #463

Hi can anyone link me to a internal that doesn't get banned in 5 games or even external and also has a decent champ pool? I'm willingly to pay up to 75 euros a month
Old 04/24/2021, 17:07   #464
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kniferman View Post
Hi can anyone link me to a internal that doesn't get banned in 5 games or even external and also has a decent champ pool? I'm willingly to pay up to 75 euros a month
You will never find a legit, good and long term undetected (3+ months) provider for 75€ a month bro. You have to pay more and be careful with other offers.
Old 04/24/2021, 20:59   #465

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealNyos View Post
You will never find a legit, good and long term undetected (3+ months) provider for 75€ a month bro. You have to pay more and be careful with other offers.
There is bruhwalker that is ud for 6 months. Its external but still good tho. And its 75$ per month.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script

« Remove Pings | LS? »