Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 15:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/17/2020, 17:46   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interløgy View Post
1. SpaceSharp is completly new, i guess you mean SpaceGlider
2. Coach was only on SpaceGlider
3. He was not baned
4. I´ll instaban advertising on my servers, no reason to allow this shit
5. I never said that
6. What is FeHe? Bath slippers?
7. I guess we´re enough vouched
2. Yes, my mistake the names are similar
3. I'm pretty sure someone called Coach#xxxx was removed or MAYBE what could have happened was someone was in fact removed from your team for scamming and I assumed it was Coach back then, this is possible
4. I can't find our mesasges which doesn't look good, but when I brought this up with you back then you asked me for screenies, and I sent you, and you didn't reply. The guys were called Noa#xxxx and Goren#xxxx -- There are a lot of people from the community who do remember talking to me and ALSO had this happen to them who I can put you in touch with if you care about it, but this was at least 6 months ago so it's old news
5. True, you might not have tbf I may misremember but see point 3.
6. Their super private platform in Dubai supposedly (we know this to be untrue now) that has Sida who wrote Sida's Auto Carry back in BoL days as lead developer (lol)
7. Let be clear in saying Interology and his product are good - He's a good guy, the service is great and he also puts back into the community (tesseract etc) that said, there have been some shitheads surrounding the whole thing that require caution if you're looking at his products - that was what I was saying initially, sorry if this was unclear, I should have taken more time to write it and acknowledge that talking carelessly about something someone makes a living from is dangerous, so I apologise Interlogy.

TL;DR May have had some details wrong but the main point is that Spaceglider/Interology is a good platform [if you want an EXT
script his is arguably the best] /developer/person but, in my experience and others, there are some idiots in that discord who actively try to scam people, also I personally have had issues with support on there whilst being a paying customer.

The point of this thread is to share information about platforms + our experiences so all of this is valid tbh.
Old 07/17/2020, 18:46   #32

guys, what about

scam or legit?
Old 07/18/2020, 09:07   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bytezz View Post
guys, what about

scam or legit?
Scam
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/18/2020, 15:44   #34

elite*gold: 729
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaioken1 View Post
2. Yes, my mistake the names are similar
3. I'm pretty sure someone called Coach#xxxx was removed or MAYBE what could have happened was someone was in fact removed from your team for scamming and I assumed it was Coach back then, this is possible
4. I can't find our mesasges which doesn't look good, but when I brought this up with you back then you asked me for screenies, and I sent you, and you didn't reply. The guys were called Noa#xxxx and Goren#xxxx -- There are a lot of people from the community who do remember talking to me and ALSO had this happen to them who I can put you in touch with if you care about it, but this was at least 6 months ago so it's old news
5. True, you might not have tbf I may misremember but see point 3.
6. Their super private platform in Dubai supposedly (we know this to be untrue now) that has Sida who wrote Sida's Auto Carry back in BoL days as lead developer (lol)
7. Let be clear in saying Interology and his product are good - He's a good guy, the service is great and he also puts back into the community (tesseract etc) that said, there have been some shitheads surrounding the whole thing that require caution if you're looking at his products - that was what I was saying initially, sorry if this was unclear, I should have taken more time to write it and acknowledge that talking carelessly about something someone makes a living from is dangerous, so I apologise Interlogy.

TL;DR May have had some details wrong but the main point is that Spaceglider/Interology is a good platform [if you want an EXT
script his is arguably the best] /developer/person but, in my experience and others, there are some idiots in that discord who actively try to scam people, also I personally have had issues with support on there whilst being a paying customer.

The point of this thread is to share information about platforms + our experiences so all of this is valid tbh.
Thanks for your compliments.
It is difficult to manage such a large community.

In general, there is no way to provide security between users if they can write private messages.

Believe me, if I could disable private messages for all users I would. Because foreign advertising is the order of the day for us.

For example:
Someone has joined our server and offered a crack. (for our tool)
But the software only sent the user's discord token to the server, so the user could do everything with his account.

When we noticed that, my team spamed his server with fake token, so that he can hardly filter out the working ones.

This is what we can do. The rest is up to the user.

If I hear of a user doing something that sucks, he will be removed from the server without warning.

Edit:
If you add one of us privately, make sure it is the right person, because you can simply add an invisible special character. This is then another username that looks 1:1 the same.

A note in the margin, I do not accept friend requests.

___

Think the conversation can end here.

Should be understandable for everyone that we as a platform do something about it, but it is not always directly possible.

This is also something epvp and certain other forums have to struggle with, is quite normal.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2020, 01:54   #35

Quick info.
LeagueAddons released free Lua Platform

Edit:
Soon we will release free External platform
Old 07/27/2020, 20:31   #36

Can you please add our free external platform to main topic?

Thank you
Old 08/03/2020, 03:15   #37

Why league.mc-cs.pl is listed as Extra and not as scam?
Old 09/02/2020, 14:15   #38

Is legit?
Old 09/03/2020, 08:41   #39

hi,
is there any undetected script?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorrow772 View Post
Why league.mc-cs.pl is listed as Extra and not as scam?
+1
Old 09/03/2020, 19:39   #40

Maybe someone know about League Hell scripts
Old 09/04/2020, 05:26   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4rkb4k View Post
Maybe someone know about League Hell scripts
its just a toir crack
Old 09/04/2020, 07:18   #42