Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?


Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement



🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Reply
 
Old 05/14/2021, 11:00   #541
 
elite*gold: 107
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 381
Received Thanks: 16
can someone tell me a good scribt but not memory scripts
nico5388 is offline  
Old 05/14/2021, 11:05   #542
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2020
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
cromarkich is offline  
Old 05/14/2021, 15:25   #543
 
elite*gold: 107
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 381
Received Thanks: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromarkich View Post
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
nico5388 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 04:10   #544

 
elite*gold: 304
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
robur fps issues have been mostly fixed but their evade has been busted for a while, I have been using valk for a few days and it is pretty good and improving every day.
PooDyr is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 15:40   #545
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2019
Posts: 1
Received Thanks: 0
hello, anyone heard of the phoenix scripts, everytime i see tons of happy customers in their discord, im aware of their cracked toir but the antiriot seems to be working because so many people are happy of it, should i trust that?

nvm, resereched this forum thread and found a lot of scam reports.
BloodySoul1 is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 18:45   #546
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 6


This is toir+ admin, scamming people.

Both discord tag and ID :
397057309802627074
Arstyyy
#3736
540254279760478239
Shybreakdown
#7208
LeftSpace Pirate is online now  
Old 05/15/2021, 22:19   #547
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?


So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :

I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :


Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal , that's not how it works mate

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
Philojia is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 23:45   #548
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?


So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :

I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :


Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal , that's not how it works mate

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
accountjpeg is offline  
Old 05/15/2021, 23:55   #549
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.


If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ?

Regards
Philojia is offline  
Old 05/16/2021, 06:47   #550
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.


If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ?

Regards
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
accountjpeg is offline  
Old 05/16/2021, 07:26   #551
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2020
Posts: 38
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

his Orbwalker It's rubbish
wcz6826245 is offline  
Old 05/16/2021, 07:28   #552

 
elite*gold: 304
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 125
Received Thanks: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcz6826245 View Post
his Orbwalker It's rubbish
10 game winstreak with it so I beg to differ.
PooDyr is offline  
Old 05/16/2021, 13:54   #553
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2020
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
I don't get why you are mad ?

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed , yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
Philojia is offline  
Old 05/16/2021, 15:22   #554
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2021
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
I don't get why you are mad ?

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed , yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
hey look this is you hoping someone gets scammed because you are poor and you cant afford a private cheat https://imgur.com/jAt9hgm
did you actually think people cant see the **** you post around here? your post history is comedy my brother, glad I banned you from my platform
accountjpeg is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2021, 16:42   #555
 
elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 312/0/0
Join Date: Aug 2018
Posts: 1,878
Received Thanks: 209
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

do you really say a script is good bcasue you got a 10 winstreak in bronze XD?

even a plat player can get this without a scirpt ???
ŦΛΞ† is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Reply

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script


Similar Threads Similar Threads
🔥[Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Cheat&Script Providers🔥
03/17/2021 - League of Legends - 49 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Important information: Buy only from people with high Rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give us feedback. Note: Many...
🔥[Unofficial] LIST of Legit/Scam CHEAT & SCRIPT PROVIDERS🔥
06/23/2020 - Counter-Strike - 55 Replies
Please note that this list is based on users experience in the past, even if someone is listed as legit doesn't mean he's actually trustworthy in future. Also this list might be not correct, some people are having different experiences with cheat providers than others! Use this list at your own risk! Important information: Buy only from people with high Rep + long time registered + proof. If you dont like taking risk wait until people buy the cheat and give us feedback. Note: Many...
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥PSC zu PP🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
04/07/2020 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich Trausche meine psc im kurs von 1:1 zu pp !! Bei interesse einfach im discord melden--->> zzzz#5631 ps:gehe nicht first, können aber gerne step by step gehen bei höheren summen mfg



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2021 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.