Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/14/2021, 11:00   #541

elite*gold: 107
can someone tell me a good scribt but not memory scripts
Old 05/14/2021, 11:05   #542

elite*gold: 0
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
Old 05/14/2021, 15:25   #543

elite*gold: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by cromarkich View Post
Hello everyone.

Looking for honest opinion what is better robur or valkyrie.
Hoping that you will help me what to choose with your honest opinions.
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
Old 05/15/2021, 04:10   #544

elite*gold: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by nico5388 View Post
valkyrie is new but alltime updated and its ok

robur go away from bad quality and fps lags
robur fps issues have been mostly fixed but their evade has been busted for a while, I have been using valk for a few days and it is pretty good and improving every day.
Old 05/15/2021, 15:40   #545

hello, anyone heard of the phoenix scripts, everytime i see tons of happy customers in their discord, im aware of their cracked toir but the antiriot seems to be working because so many people are happy of it, should i trust that?

nvm, resereched this forum thread and found a lot of scam reports.
Old 05/15/2021, 18:45   #546

This is toir+ admin, scamming people.

Both discord tag and ID :
Arstyyy
Shybreakdown
Old 05/15/2021, 22:19   #547

Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?

So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :

I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :

Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal , that's not how it works mate

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
Old 05/15/2021, 23:45   #548

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philojia View Post
Well, first of all I want to mention that I am not a person who knows a lot about script environment.
So I saw that product named Valkyrie. As a normal human i guess if atleast you have a brain, you'll try to get more information as you can about a product before buying it right ?

So I want to that discord and tried to get information. Before I was in a slotted platform but the case was that the Orbwalker they were selling was so bad and it was not fully internal. Admin just lied to a lot of people saying that it was fully internal.

So I was reading the rules and information section on the Valkyrie discord and saw that :

I was like maybe he uses that in the orbwalker. Then I asked him directly the question and that's how he answers you :

Yeah I guess he doesn't need me as a user so I won't buy it but when you sell a product atleast be kind cause you are as your product is. That's not how you sell your product buddy.

I guess he wanted me to come like a tard and only ask him for the paypal , that's not how it works mate

If you even can't ask a question I mean atleast say : I am too lazy to answer your questions guys if you have some keep it for you

Anyway, I don't know the quality of his product but I have an idea right now.
Have a good day !
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
Old 05/15/2021, 23:55   #549

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
We have lots of people coming everyday and we reserve our rights to choose who we sell to. You are one of those kids that wastes my time with stupid questions all the time because you cant read the info threads and cant see the preview videos. I stopped a while ago to sell my product to such kids. Why ? Because I can. What can you do ? Cry in this thread.
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.

If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ?

Regards
Old 05/16/2021, 06:47   #550

Quote:
Chill my man I am not crying, I am just giving a review of what happened beetween us.

If you sell a product buddy, you have to explain how it works. The only stupid question is the one which is not asked. So yeah i understand your frustration but that's how marketing is made. You will have intelligent questions and "stupid" questions, but it's only your point of view btw.

If you can stop to sell your product to such "kids", I can also keep myself to buy your product, you are an human as I am right ?

Regards
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
Old 05/16/2021, 07:26   #551

Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

his Orbwalker It's rubbish
Old 05/16/2021, 07:28   #552

elite*gold: 304
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcz6826245 View Post
his Orbwalker It's rubbish
10 game winstreak with it so I beg to differ.
Old 05/16/2021, 13:54   #553

Quote:
Originally Posted by accountjpeg View Post
Marketing has nothing to do with this, you were stupid enough that you didnt read the info thread properly and also didnt ask for a demo, so you are out. Go back to crying on other threads that you cant afford a private cheat at market price and wish other people get scammed <3
I don't get why you are mad ?

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed , yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
Old 05/16/2021, 15:22   #554

Quote:
I don't get why you are mad ?

I am saying that your marketing is terrible but it's a fact I mean

Dude get offensed when you ask him questions, his IQ level has to be under 70 or something like that.

Says now that I wish other people get scammed , yeah you went mental buddy and for no reason. Thats means a lot
hey look this is you hoping someone gets scammed because you are poor and you cant afford a private cheat https://imgur.com/jAt9hgm
did you actually think people cant see the **** you post around here? your post history is comedy my brother, glad I banned you from my platform
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2021, 16:42   #555

The Black Market: 312/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by PooDyr View Post
It is actually great...

do you really say a script is good bcasue you got a 10 winstreak in bronze XD?

even a plat player can get this without a scirpt ???
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script