Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?
crediti fifa 23

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/02/2022, 12:52   #2911

elite*gold: 37
The Black Market: 174/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by woshimengnan View Post
elude Is it legal to bypass???
No, you get in jail if riot caught you using elude
Old 12/02/2022, 13:27   #2912

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
No, you get in jail if riot caught you using elude
I asked elude if he was sure he could bypass or was he a liar
Old 12/02/2022, 21:12   #2913

Elude cant bypass detected platforms. There is nothing more to say.
Old 12/02/2022, 22:13   #2914

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestriventaiwan View Post
Elude cant bypass detected platforms. There is nothing more to say.
Okay that's just bs now. Devs can make a bypass for a detected platform.
Old 12/02/2022, 22:39   #2915

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Broeki View Post
Okay that's just bs now. Devs can make a bypass for a detected platform.
Ok so why do they just not bypass a detected platform before to show that the bypass really works? Your just buying placebo you cant guarante that their bypass really bypass anything atm. And if yes pls prove me wrong and tell me after that it was just bs what i said.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2022, 22:50   #2916

Quote:
Ok so why do they just not bypass a detected platform before to show that the bypass really works? Your just buying placebo you cant guarante that their bypass really bypass anything atm. And if yes pls prove me wrong and tell me after that it was just bs what i said.
Yes it's still bs.
Of course a bypass can't guarantee a 100% ban avoidance, like no platform can guarantee that. But why need someone bypass a detected platform if they aren't interested into that platform at all?
BGX and LS are way better than Hanbot, that's why Hanbot ain't interesting for them. But the chance of receiving a ban with a bypass is way lower. And riot usually flags many accounts for some time before they do a big wave, with a good bypass you can prevent the flag already. I mean do you know that BGX or LS are UD right now? Or does riot flag the accounts already? Tell me please
Some people from EPVP like happymajor know the coder and would agree with me that he won't offer a placebo product.

Anyway if you don't like something just don't buy it, nobody will force you But don't spread such bs, ty
Thanks
5 Users
Old 12/03/2022, 19:13   #2917

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopyo123 View Post
Defending fake bypasses now. **** you really fell off.
I mean.. do you have evidence that bypass like Elude is a fake/placebo tool?
Old 12/03/2022, 19:26   #2918

Quote:
Marketing 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkshadow9081 View Post
I mean.. do you have evidence that bypass like Elude is a fake/placebo tool?
Do you have evidence that BGX or LS are detected? I personally never got banned with LS over several months lol
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2022, 21:14   #2919

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
Marketing 101

Do you have evidence that BGX or LS are detected? I personally never got banned with LS over several months lol
I don't think anyone would have proof of that unless they're undercover rito AC devs. I mean don't get me wrong I'm def. not in favor of these dumb 'bypasses' that charge absurd amounts of money for something that's shrouded in mystery on how it works, which they prob made in a day on a notepad; lel. but also who's to say they don't actually work? who knows.. only way anyone can know for sure is if we see major banwaves for providers like bgx and only those with a 'bypass' weren't touched. until then.. waste of money.
Old 12/05/2022, 12:29   #2920

For user who just play for fun on cracked accounts / don't care about elo I'd wouldn't recommend a bypass anyways. But if people care about the account and maybe want to reach high elo, a bypass is a high value for them.
However it's a difference if you call something waste of money or scam / fake. If something of this kind is scam/fake it will show once the big wave starts. Until then I trust the dev and everything what I've seen of the bypass. Please remember for scam accusations you need unambiguous proofs on EPVP, else such posts won't be tolerated.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/07/2022, 14:53   #2921

Quote:
Originally Posted by woshimengnan View Post
Elude is a scam, everyone be careful, I am the buyer, and my account was banned on the spot
dude was not able to follow basic instructions due to language barrier(CN) and being ignorant

was told multiple times that it wasnt working because there was no "Beep" sound. issue is not clear since he closed the ticket. Elude Staff even offered a refund that he didnt accept

After that he tried to shittalk them in the ActuallyUD discord
and got banned from Elude for that

Message Link to conversation chain in actuallyUD:
Old 12/08/2022, 01:48   #2922

is toir+ with bypass more safe to use than bgx/ls?I care about my acc but cant spend the money for verimeri
Old 12/08/2022, 02:32   #2923

elite*gold: 5086
Quote:
Originally Posted by yogHe View Post
is toir+ with bypass more safe to use than bgx/ls?I care about my acc but cant spend the money for verimeri
No matter what, even with my Platform the same rule comes along for any cheat.
Don't cheat on any account you can't afford to lose.

The day you see the permanently ban on your screen, you will be disappointed by yourself for doing such a stupid thing.

If you wish to have a higher rank on your main, better order a boost for the account, this would be my recommendation for a safer future.

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2022, 17:31   #2924

buyinge a boost and let someone else script on your account much safer !
Old 12/10/2022, 00:11   #2925

I want to buy lt++, how can I buy it?
You can't add a discode

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script