Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥

Discussion on 🔥 [Unofficial] List of Legit/Scam Script Providers 🔥 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 11/03/2022, 04:12   #2821

elite*gold: 312
Oh, why am I not surprised. As soon as some troll gets banned from our chat - with 100% guarantee we can expect to see a message from them here. Also, Nov 2022 account...

As of problems we have - they happen, we solve them as they come. Problems like this may happen everywhere sooner or later. It's normal to have them.

Detection in a public platform? Happens. Is it ongoing? No, it seems to be fixed.
When we received abnormal amount of ban reports - we made the announcement about it as soon as we confirmed it - on the same day, unlike some other platforms.

DDOS? Happens. Is it ongoing? No, because it's fixed.

Problem with crash on a patch day? Happens. Is it ongoing? No, because we just fixed it.

Unprofessional staff? It's funny that only banned trolls complain about that. We simply do our job well and keep individuals like yourself away from our community. You can't call staff unprofessional for being exactly the opposite.

As of developer who "left" - he was a part of our Lua team who develop specifically champion scripts. Not a part of our core team. He went MIA without saying a word. We just officially demoted him today, after waiting for any word from him for past 8 days.
Don't make up reasons why he left, you don't know anything.

Nice nickname on your last Guilded account btw (had to censor it):
Thanks
5 Users
Old 11/03/2022, 06:32   #2822

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by VyrusHM View Post
thank you guys for the very believable and honest review powered by google translate

i cant imagine that you guys are alt accounts, no way
They are my dear Korean users love all of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggo7 View Post
Seems like that ctrlshift guy is banned on epvp.
Yes i am back bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by yorik100 View Post
I recommend you to get a community manager that is fluent in english to speak publicly like that because this kind of english irritates people (at least me, but I can already see other people get irritated by it)
English is not my main language. Even though i know grammar and talk fluently sometimes i get rage and talk like immigrants.

You are right i have to be calm and maybe find a "community manager" as you suggested.

I am 35 and mostly i cant stand to millenial arguments.

I have a problem with lies and throwing dirts to my business without reason.

But at all youre right.

After that i wont reply any bad comments except real problems.
Old 11/03/2022, 10:10   #2823

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ctrl_shift View Post
I am 35 and mostly i cant stand to millenial arguments.
amm man u are milenial wtf u talkin bout
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millen...et%20explosion.

i guess u meant genz
Old 11/03/2022, 10:53   #2824

elite*gold: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney++ View Post
amm man u are milenial wtf u talkin bout
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millen...et%20explosion.

i guess u meant genz
maybe i meant Z ones
Old 11/03/2022, 15:27   #2825

Hey guys, we made a public statement regarding latest events and solutions to some problems.
It's too much to post it all here, so I'll just leave a link to it:

In short, most important points:
  • We gave 1 week time to all users who were active between 24.10.2022 and today.
  • We addressed some problems such as: last detection we had, DDoS attacks, one of our Lua developers leaving the team and so on.
  • Some announcements on what we are working right now and what's planned next.
Old 11/03/2022, 19:58   #2826

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
Hey guys, we made a public statement regarding latest events and solutions to some problems.
It's too much to post it all here, so I'll just leave a link to it:

In short, most important points:
  • We gave 1 week time to all users who were active between 24.10.2022 and today.
  • We addressed some problems such as: last detection we had, DDoS attacks, one of our Lua developers leaving the team and so on.
  • Some announcements on what we are working right now and what's planned next.
who left if i can ask
Old 11/03/2022, 20:09   #2827

Quote:
who left if i can ask
chase (1v9 AIO)
Old 11/03/2022, 20:09   #2828

Quote:
who left if i can ask
Chase (1v9 Author)
Old 11/03/2022, 20:35   #2829

Quote:
who left if i can ask
Chase
Old 11/03/2022, 21:05   #2830

elite*gold: 83
Can you advertise or express updates here again?
Old 11/03/2022, 22:24   #2831

Q AA W AA - kill - /all Ok. ...meanwhile -100$ a month
Old 11/04/2022, 04:32   #2832

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendSense View Post
Chase (1v9 Author)
I was curious because seems something important as some people mention it, sounded like a catastrophe.

why would it matter that 1 random lua dev leaves or joins

doesnt sounds a big deal to me, there was some drama am i missing?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/04/2022, 10:28   #2833

Quote:
I was curious because seems something important as some people mention it, sounded like a catastrophe.

no drama, he just went MIA and didnt answer any of the team

i dont see why it is a big deal as well probably cause of their "policy" of only 1 orb, 1 evade, 1 champ plugin per champ and with the 1v9 Plugins not getting updates they couldnt keep up the quality together with this "policy".
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 11:45   #2834

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by VyrusHM View Post
no drama, he just went MIA and didnt answer any of the team

i dont see why it is a big deal as well probably cause of their "policy" of only 1 orb, 1 evade, 1 champ plugin per champ and with the 1v9 Plugins not getting updates they couldnt keep up the quality together with this "policy".
It's not that big of a deal, that's why I emphasized that our Lua developers are not a part of the core team. Nothing critical is affected by it.
However, Chase's work was appreciated by us and loved by many users, so it's annoying to lose a dev who is already used to our SDK, knows our guidelines and is familiar with multiple caveats. For any new developer it will take time to get used to it.
So it's more of an annoyance in general. Also the timing was bad - it happened when we had multiple problems back to back in a timespan of 1-2 weeks. So some salty users, who got banned from our Guilded for trolling, are using it now in an attempt to damage our public image.
As of our "policy" to have 1 script of a type - that's somewhat true and it was easier when there is 1 responsible person to maintain something specific, like Chase maintained his 1v9 scripts. But we can maintain it ourselves or offer other Lua devs to adopt these projects.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/04/2022, 12:37   #2835

Hi zeigeist is it good ?

Tags
cheat, league of legends script, lol script, provider, script