Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 07:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

DON'T BUT PRIVATE/CRACKED HACK FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE

Discussion on DON'T BUT PRIVATE/CRACKED HACK FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

View Poll Results: will you still buy?
yes 3 33.33%
no 4 44.44%
idk 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation DON'T BUT PRIVATE/CRACKED HACK FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE

For cracked hack,some website sell cracked hack(some hack that already stop working)and saying it still work but you need invite link to get it,but "we" "cracked" it,for buying it you need steam card,after buying they will say your steamcard is not working,if you buy with bitcoin,they give you subs but you can't load the page with that account,but you can still load with a account that didn't buy here is one for the scam (
proof)

For private hack, some people will dm/pm you in social media software and say i got a private hack,do you want to buy it,they asked you to dm another guy to buy it.they will act serious,by saying where do you live,need your id,bank/credit card (you can hide your number),they need you to finish between limited time (some of them is 1 week,some is 1 day)if you didn't do it on time they will ask you do you need more time,if you still not buying on it,they will remove you as "friend" ASAP.

just don't try to buy unknown people's cracked hack and private hack. or you will be regret
DON'T BUY!!!!!
Old 02/15/2020, 06:14   #2

elite*gold: 122
I thought my english is bad but yours is the next level

If you really think that some member of a private script will write you via soial media, it‘s your fault if you get scammed then. No private script member will write you - you have to find them and to get invited.
It‘s of course dumb to buy CRACKED stuff because it wouldn’t be developed anymore and it’s easy detectable (example: if you use PVLol Cracked it’s detected but the real script not..)

I don‘t know why you opened this topic but all this points should be clear to anyone - and if not, the people get scammed and it’s their fault.
Old 02/15/2020, 17:48   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
I thought my english is bad but yours is the next level

If you really think that some member of a private script will write you via soial media, its your fault if you get scammed then. No private script member will write you - you have to find them and to get invited.
Its of course dumb to buy CRACKED stuff because it wouldnt be developed anymore and its easy detectable (example: if you use PVLol Cracked its detected but the real script not..)

I dont know why you opened this topic but all this points should be clear to anyone - and if not, the people get scammed and its their fault.
all versions of pv are detected
Old 02/15/2020, 18:19   #4

elite*gold: 122
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkek123123 View Post
all versions of pv are detected
It was just an example (as I wrote) so it doesn't care what the real thing is. If anyone think cracked **** is undetected and work every time, the guy is dumb.
Old 02/15/2020, 19:11   #5

Some private plataforms are not detected.

Tags
crack, don't trust, hack, league . of . legends, private