Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 04:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How to get honor 2 , currently honor 1

Discussion on How to get honor 2 , currently honor 1 within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to get honor 2 , currently honor 1

I need to hit Honor 2, im honor 1 , 0 from 3. Playerd last 1 week so much and got honored alot but still 0 from 3 -.- anyway to get it?Cheats? I can pay if it works!

« Elocarry | Need bypass »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I'm looking for a smurf to get diamond. Currently in placements.
11/03/2019 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Ex diamond, want someone to smurf with.
25 !! Diamond Border S7 currently P3; many champs and 50 Skins; Honor LVL 4
07/30/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am selling a high value League of Legends Account. The Acc was Plat S6 and S7 Diamond. Another important fact is that the lol account has no restriction or ever had something like that. That fact can be also verified by Honor LvL 4. At the moment my account is platinum 4 and Gold V Flex. Furthermore the account has many champs and also 50 Skins, for example Spirit Guard Udyr. My suggested payment methode is Paypal. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact...
[Selling] 30 !! Diamond Border S7 currently P3; many champs and 50 Skins; Honor LVL
07/24/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am selling a high value League of Legends Account. The Acc was Plat S6 and S7 Diamond. Another important fact is that the lol account has no restriction or ever had something like that. That fact can be also verified by Honor LvL 4. At the moment my account is platinum 3 and Gold V Flex. Furthermore the account has many champs and also 50 Skins, for example Spirit Guard Udyr. My suggested payment methode is Paypal. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact...
40 !! Diamond Border S7 currently P3; many champs and 50 Skins; Honor LVL 4
07/23/2018 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! I am selling a high value League of Legends Account. The Acc was Plat S6 and S7 Diamond. Another important fact is that the lol account has no restriction or ever had something like that. That fact can be also verified by Honor LvL 4. At the moment my account is platinum 3 and Gold V Flex. Furthermore the account has many champs and also 50 Skins, for example Spirit Guard Udyr. My suggested payment methode is Paypal. If you have any question, please do not hesitate to contact...
currently diamond IV (But im diamond I smurf) lookin to get hired
10/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
like the title, im looking to get hired, must be verification and have a good rep(to make sure you dont waste my time for nothing) and im just doing JObs in NA Only skype: akashiya_yugo