Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 22:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

Rift.lol - overview of what happened

Discussion on Rift.lol - overview of what happened within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rift.lol - overview of what happened

Old news, I know though people still ask about it on a few places so I'll try to clear this up
If you didn't know what Rift was don't bother, This is just for people to stop posting "omg why is site namecheap thingo!?!!?"

Messages a reseller to me:
https://imgur.com/a/geHdu86
Simply a owner gets Resellers to work way harder then he exit scams, Later dudes have fun with hanbot or something l0l
Attached Images
File Type: png sadsadasd.PNG (10.8 KB, 174 views)

Old 10/25/2019, 21:03   #2

elite*gold: 0
I'm sorry but a lot of things you wrote aren't what went down and some things will never be known, for example, "Rift" wasn't one person, it was more people. It was unclear if he just did a moneygrab and ran or made a deal with Riot, afaik he hasn't had legal issues with Riot nor any lawsuits as that would've been big news. You can't just trust one of his resellers, as far as we know, they told people that so they wouldn't get so many chargebacks.

« Suche nach Mitspieler EUW | LoL SCRIPTING PLATFORM | UNDETECTED | PRIVATE »