Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How save is gifting/buying rp

Discussion on How save is gifting/buying rp within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 105
How save is gifting/buying rp

Im planning to buy some RP / 30 worlds boxes but im unsure bc its illegal. Whats the Chance of getting banned?

Old 10/04/2019, 15:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Its a gift , just a free way to sent an rp whos need it and cant buy be offial ways , why its should give you ban?

Old 10/04/2019, 15:42   #3

elite*gold: 13
Gifting is not illegal.
However, 99% of all gifting services are either using cracked accounts or accounts they dont own. Therefore it's really likely that the gifts you receive are either going to be removed from your account or the whole thing will result into a permanent suspension of your account that can't be removed, no matter how hard you try, Riot wont care.
That being said, you should think twice before using gifting services, especially if the account you want to receive the gifts on actually means something to you and isn't just a random smurf account.

I bought gifts 2 times on epvp for 2 different league accounts. The first time the skins got removed after some time. The second time my account got permanently suspended for "being involved into fraudulent activities". That can either mean that the account I received the gifts from was cracked or the RP were purchased by using a stolen credit card.

Some gifting services are actually using legit RP they obtained by participating in a Riot tournament, but that applies to just a few.

In your case however, I'm not sure how they're going to handle the boxes since they can't be refunded. Skins would just simply get removed and the RP refunded to the account the gifts were sent from.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/05/2019, 14:18   #4

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guenther1337 View Post
Gifting is not illegal.
However, 99% of all gifting services are either using cracked accounts or accounts they dont own. Therefore it's really likely that the gifts you receive are either going to be removed from your account or the whole thing will result into a permanent suspension of your account that can't be removed, no matter how hard you try, Riot wont care.
That being said, you should think twice before using gifting services, especially if the account you want to receive the gifts on actually means something to you and isn't just a random smurf account.

I bought gifts 2 times on epvp for 2 different league accounts. The first time the skins got removed after some time. The second time my account got permanently suspended for "being involved into fraudulent activities". That can either mean that the account I received the gifts from was cracked or the RP were purchased by using a stolen credit card.

Some gifting services are actually using legit RP they obtained by participating in a Riot tournament, but that applies to just a few.

In your case however, I'm not sure how they're going to handle the boxes since they can't be refunded. Skins would just simply get removed and the RP refunded to the account the gifts were sent from.

weird, did u buy gifts from trusted seller? because i never got punished for getting a gift

Old 10/05/2019, 14:55   #5

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oenni View Post
weird, did u buy gifts from trusted seller? because i never got punished for getting a gift
Erster 100+ TBM und zweiter 250+ TBM. Habe beim 2ten mein Geld aber immerhin erstattet bekommen.
Hatten auch beide Threads.
Old 10/05/2019, 16:04   #6

elite*gold: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guenther1337 View Post
Erster 100+ TBM und zweiter 250+ TBM. Habe beim 2ten mein Geld aber immerhin erstattet bekommen.
Hatten auch beide Threads.
wtf das ist komisch. habe locker schon 30x mir was giften lassen und nie ist was passiert. das sind aber auch solche accounts die irgendwie lvl 10 oder so sind
Old 10/06/2019, 22:45   #7

I got old account with RP and i can sell this boxes on EUNE and NA. pm me.
Old 10/10/2019, 19:46   #8

Wie bereits erwähnt wurde gibt es unterschiedliche gifting Methoden. Solange der Seller eine legitime Methode verwendet spricht absolut nichts dagegen. Sollten die Accs die verwendet wurden gecracked sein und somit vom Besitzer gemeldet werden kannst du davon ausgehen, dass mindestens die Gifts removed werden. In manchen Fällen unterstellen sie dir sogar der Cracker zu sein. Ich selbst habe mir ca. 1500€ wert in RP gegifted und kein es wurde nichts removed oder ähnliches da ich es vollständig selbst gemacht habe.
Old 10/20/2019, 22:13   #9

burada bişiler

« Download LoL Profiles? | SEARCHING FOR 3 PEOPLE ON EUNE FOR CLASH »