Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

has anyone ever bought account on ebay?

Discussion on has anyone ever bought account on ebay? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
has anyone ever bought account on ebay?

how safe is it to buy ebay accounts that say the email has been lost and you can't change the info. and how to know what ones are safe/not safe.

Old 08/12/2019, 15:56   #2

Email just doesn't lose itself, does it?

Old 08/12/2019, 16:25   #3

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayainverse View Post
how safe is it to buy ebay accounts that say the email has been lost and you can't change the info. and how to know what ones are safe/not safe.

Idk, ofcourse it's possible that the seller lost access to the email that was connected to the account, but if hes the original owner he would easily be able to change it to another one by contacting Riot support and providing them all the recovery stuff.

If hes selling accounts without email access/change then they're most likely cracked/hacked and they will probably get recovered by the original owner very soon.

That being said, I strongly advise you not to buy any of these accounts, otherwise you're just gonna waste money. Well, theres still the PayPal buyer protection on ebay, but I'm not sure how they are going to handle a case like that.
Old 08/19/2019, 00:41   #4

nah

« Anybody got banned for pixel bot? | LoL settings config files, can be trasfered locally »