Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

LoL settings config files, can be trasfered locally

Discussion on LoL settings config files, can be trasfered locally within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL settings config files, can be trasfered locally

Does anybody know how to completely transfer settings/config of certain League account? Is it server based or can be found locally? The config folder doesn't do much except graphics settings, perhaps there are more of them?

Old 08/10/2019, 23:51   #2

This is what i do atleast :
Login on the account u want the configs from doesn't matter if it's banned or nah.
Let it open and go to League of legends folder > copy the folder "Config" > Paste somewhere
After that Login on the account you wanna put that configurations and paste the Config folder and replace it with it done

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2019, 09:46   #3

For what should this be usefull? to transfer your account to another region?
Old 08/11/2019, 18:11   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingzy0 View Post
This is what i do atleast :
Login on the account u want the configs from doesn't matter if it's banned or nah.
Let it open and go to League of legends folder > copy the folder "Config" > Paste somewhere
After that Login on the account you wanna put that configurations and paste the Config folder and replace it with it done
Solved my issue, thanks a lot.

Old 08/12/2019, 00:39   #5

You welcome buddy ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avaél View Post
For what should this be usefull? to transfer your account to another region?
Let's imagine you get a new account (you buy one for example) the settings are all changed and you don't wanna waste time to make your settings like your main account so you use this so it doesn't waste much time doing the settings again.
Old 08/19/2019, 00:41   #6

nah

« has anyone ever bought account on ebay? | Is AimTek still legit? »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
How to create Mbot Server Locally (Tutorial)
09/18/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 11 Replies
This is my first tutorial so bear with me. So i saw a lot of threads of mbot loader popping up and sad to say they contain viruses either they are fake or not... god knows... (i just dont feel like downloading/using them) So, In this thread ill teach you how to create your own mbot server locally. 1) download wamp wamp so that you can have a local webserver in your pc. 2) Install it.. then you should have "C:\wamp\www" 3) create a folder "pa" and "download" Guide
Server works over internet but not locally - "Failed to connect to game server!!!"
12/15/2012 - Shaiya Private Server - 27 Replies
Hey guys, you probably clicked on this getting ready to tell me to use search and stop being such a noob, rest assured, I have searched and found nobody with this same issue. So I've recently set up a private server and tested it, it is 100% operational. Except for the small fact that I cannot connect to it on the same system as the server. I have the public IP set to a WAN IP and my other testers can connect without an issue in the world, the server works perfectly. I even made them their...
Locally connect 2 computers with a fast connection
11/18/2010 - Technical Support - 10 Replies
Which alternatives are there to the standard LAN connection? I've read about FireWire and USB, but FireWire doesn't seem to work in Win7 from what I've read (installing additional drivers *should* fix that). Is there anything else, faster than any of the above? I need something to be able to transfer huge files and masses of files from one computer to another and back. Thanks in advance!
[Help] Can't make this work locally
04/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Im am currently using Stealarchers source and guide to try and setup a local server which can be found here ive got the server running and everything my problem is when I try to connect. I have the server running on 127.0.0.1 and my client running on 127.0.0.1 and I have also port forwarded 9958 which is how my client is trying to connect. The error message I get is "connecting failed due to server maintenance or internet congestion please try to login later." If anyone has any...