Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Intersted in LoL Auto queuer?

Discussion on Intersted in LoL Auto queuer? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 122
Intersted in LoL Auto queuer?

Anyone intersted, I would code and publish it, but I don't know if someone would use that…
If you would use that: which features are important for you? (searching queue and pick champ is normal and implemented of course)

Old 07/23/2019, 15:44   #2

elite*gold: 82
Why don t you create a bot ?

Old 07/23/2019, 15:52   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Be Careful View Post
Why don t you create a bot ?
There are some differents between Autoqueuer and a completely bot. I'm able to do but I'm too lazy. There are / was two bots at the market. One of them is bullsh!t and one of them is good enough.
Old 07/25/2019, 16:24   #4

elite*gold: 0
Hello Melli,
Yes please, I would be intrested in something like this! especially if it would be open source so people can learn from your example.

I was trying to develop a level bot for personal use in C++ (i am a beginner), and honestly my main problem was everything that would happen in the Client. i tried to search for ways and the only way i came up with was scanning the screen pixels to identify whats on the screen. but since in the client many random things can pop up like new missions after you finish a match or new rewards or stuff like that, if i scanned the pixels for all of these things it will probably introduce many bugs to me, other than the bugs it will also be hard to manage all of these effeciently.

My main problem is the Queuer, any help is appreciated, also if you can develop this queuer for us so people can learn from you that would be so great!

Old 07/25/2019, 16:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelsans View Post
Hello Melli,
Yes please, I would be intrested in something like this! especially if it would be open source so people can learn from your example.

I was trying to develop a level bot for personal use in C++ (i am a beginner), and honestly my main problem was everything that would happen in the Client. i tried to search for ways and the only way i came up with was scanning the screen pixels to identify whats on the screen. but since in the client many random things can pop up like new missions after you finish a match or new rewards or stuff like that, if i scanned the pixels for all of these things it will probably introduce many bugs to me, other than the bugs it will also be hard to manage all of these effeciently.

My main problem is the Queuer, any help is appreciated, also if you can develop this queuer for us so people can learn from you that would be so great!
I don‘t want to make this open source. Just use the Riot API and the queuer won‘t be an problem. Especially if you try to make from java class files a dll (stirante lol client api).
Old 07/25/2019, 18:19   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melli- View Post
I don‘t want to make this open source. Just use the Riot API and the queuer won‘t be an problem. Especially if you try to make from java class files a dll (stirante lol client api).
I understand!

would it be okay if you can help me with the riot api? i heard about it once but i never understood how it works. also is using the riot api going to put me in a risk of getting banned? i will be using C++. it would be an honor to recieve help from someone better than me ^_^
thanks in regards.
Old 07/25/2019, 18:37   #7

Quote:
I understand!

would it be okay if you can help me with the riot api? i heard about it once but i never understood how it works. also is using the riot api going to put me in a risk of getting banned? i will be using C++. it would be an honor to recieve help from someone better than me ^_^
thanks in regards.
It isn't easy to convert the java class into a dll. Normally you need a token key from riot games, but with the "lol stirante client api" you don't need this. You need the rift explorer too.
Old 07/25/2019, 19:14   #8

Quote:
It isn't easy to convert the java class into a dll. Normally you need a token key from riot games, but with the "lol stirante client api" you don't need this. You need the rift explorer too.
I really appreciate your help!

I know i am being annoying at this point. but its really hard for me to get help from people these days since i self-taught myself programming and i am currently in highschool so i dont have anyone to help me.

I probably wont be able to convert the java class into a dll, but i found this and this . is there a way to use one of these for my purposes? and how am i going to use the riftwalker?

Again sorry for disturbing, you dont have to reply if you dont want to, and if you want me to not write anymore i completely understand. and again thanks for your help ^_^
Old 07/25/2019, 19:53   #9

Quote:
I really appreciate your help!

I know i am being annoying at this point. but its really hard for me to get help from people these days since i self-taught myself programming and i am currently in highschool so i dont have anyone to help me.

I probably wont be able to convert the java class into a dll, but i found this and this . is there a way to use one of these for my purposes? and how am i going to use the riftwalker?

Again sorry for disturbing, you dont have to reply if you dont want to, and if you want me to not write anymore i completely understand. and again thanks for your help ^_^
Just use the program "ivkm" (the newest version of it), then this shouldn't be a problem.
RiftExplorer tell you what you need to do with the API. For example: there are some "GET" and "PUT" and "POST" commands, and you need to write with your api something like "api.executePost("link", class)" the link means something like /lolsummoner/currentsummoner and the class whould be named something like LoLSummonerCurrentSummonerClass, I guess, if you are looking a little bit into the Rift Explorer, you would understand it.
Old 08/01/2019, 03:33   #10

Quote:
Anyone intersted, I would code and publish it, but I don't know if someone would use thatů
If you would use that: which features are important for you? (searching queue and pick champ is normal and implemented of course)
I already made one , not that popular haven't reached 1k downloads yet

Quote:
I understand!

thanks in regards.
I used image recognition with Auto It to avoid riot detecting the bot
Old 08/01/2019, 07:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by godofloli View Post
I already made one , not that popular haven't reached 1k downloads yet

I used image recognition with Auto It to avoid riot detecting the bot
I guess you have no knowledge about the detection from Riot.
The Riot API is a free usable API for everyone. If you try to go in champselect with it, it's fine for riot, because you use their API. To make this all with AutoIt is the worst method you can do, because the user isn't able to do other things while he is queueing and that is very bad. Another point is: image recognition is very slow, and needs more time than the API needs. We are in 2019!

To summarize: your "League Client Auto Tool" is bullsh!t because you block the user while he wants to queue. I don't block the user while he is queueing, and I don't do an autoqueuer anymore. I decided to make an League Bot, which doesn't cost much, but is simple and good.

« LoL in VMWARE? | [ULB] - Ultimate League Bot, do you want this? »