Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

ADC looking to duo smurf with sup buddy

Discussion on ADC looking to duo smurf with sup buddy within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ADC looking to duo smurf with sup buddy

Hey im diamond 5 toplaner but i got bored of the role and want to climb playing adc.

I am looking for a support main arround diamond elo that wants to smurf with me. currently have the acc in gold 5 add me in game basevaluechirp or contact me via this forum gg

Old 06/08/2017, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 15
Main jung. can go with you duoQ

Old 06/09/2017, 00:57   #3

elite*gold: 325
Please use our !

Thanks!
#closed
Closed Thread

« BroGaming Community sucht ein Team | Can Someone Help me get PLAT V? (Free) »

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] looking for a duo Buddy in Silver 4
01/03/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys, im smurfing at the moment on a silver 4 account on EUW and play Twitch jungle most of the time. my main Elo is diamond 3 on EUW. im looking for a duo partner or duoq eloboost if you do it cheap because its way more easy to carry as 2 players instead of only one. if ure interested just leave me a message here. Thanks :)
Looking for a duo booster buddy
10/24/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
NA server. Pm me your skype. I'm just looking for a booster who is willing to duo with another booster to make it fast.
[Trading] Lifetime Honor Buddy and Demon Buddy License for Diablo 2 CD Key
05/27/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
The D2 CD keys (classic and lod) must be able to register on my b.net account The HB account is life-time and comes with a year DB license (about 8 months left) A middleman will be used if you are unwillingly to go first Skype: Motorbreath0
[Trading] Lifetime Honor Buddy and Demon Buddy License for Diablo 2 CD Key
05/17/2013 - Diablo 3 Trading - 0 Replies
The D2 CD keys (classic and lod) must be able to register on my b.net account The HB account is life-time and comes with a year DB license (about 8 months left) A middleman will be used if you are choose not to go first Skype: Motorbreath0
S> Eagle srv Ninja 126lvl for Lion,sup bound items,not bound sup fan 1soc +6 -1dmg..
05/04/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hi! S> In Eagle server Ninja 126level,super bound items,not bound super fan 1socket SGG +6 -1dmg... For Lion server some items or DBS or money or CPS... Offer here I sell cheap. I GIVE FULL INFO with email.