Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is there someone who is still recruiting boosters?

Discussion on Is there someone who is still recruiting boosters? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is there someone who is still recruiting boosters?

Title , i peaked at D5 this season and i really want to get into boosting , is there a team who still needs boosters?

Old 05/31/2017, 21:26   #2

elite*gold: 13
D5 is like really low.
Most companies take people at d2+

Old 06/01/2017, 08:26   #3

elite*gold: 15
d5 elobooster lmao. U cant even guarantee an 75% + winratio in Gold elo... what u want to boost? bronze 5 to bronze 1?
Old 06/02/2017, 01:20   #4

elite*gold: 222
The Black Market: 396/1/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulzEUW View Post
d5 elobooster lmao. U cant even guarantee an 75% + winratio in Gold elo... what u want to boost? bronze 5 to bronze 1?
What's up with the attitude.

D5 is fine for boosting Bronze - Gold

@ I wish you the best of luck finding a company.

Regards,
Todelu

Old 06/02/2017, 13:53   #5

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by todelu View Post

What's up with the attitude.

D5 is fine for boosting Bronze - Gold

@ I wish you the best of luck finding a company.

Regards,
Todelu

No, D5 is nothing.
Old 06/03/2017, 06:16   #6

elite*gold: 0
Might as well try to reach at least d3-d2 1st. Granted, I once knew some people that were D5-D4 level but due to them playing so much on smurfs they were so used to the mid-high silver > low plat climb that they managed to get winrates close to an actual good high-elo booster. Though I guess they were exceptions, not to mention that their winrate started dropping exponentially around mid-plat
Old 06/03/2017, 21:15   #7

elite*gold: 566
I doubt many people hire diamond V players. You should probably start boosting for free or donations to gather some references.

« Information about Leauge Account (owned) | Banned for boost? »