Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement
Bitcoin Dice Game

How do you guys trust 0 Feedback boosters?

Discussion on How do you guys trust 0 Feedback boosters? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How do you guys trust 0 Feedback boosters?

So i know theres plenty well known companys of boosting but now im talking about legit newbies who has 0 feedback about their boosting.
Like how could i know that the booster aint using scripts? ( scripts without evadee are highly noticeable )
For scam i know -1 but thats not it , i mean the booster has full access he could easy screenshot your ID/PSW and send it to RIOT or so with something like , this certain player wants to get boosted or etc?

I mean its probably stupid that i tho about this but just wondering incase ^^

Old 01/04/2017, 21:57   #2

They can also use Evade to draws lines

You can add him as friend and watch the game so you will know if he is using scripts or not.

I don't think that RITO will do something with those accounts ('booster has full access and he could do ss and send it to riot')

Old 01/05/2017, 01:51   #3

The Black Market: 105/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,633
There is no way to trust someone 100%. You can check hes games and watch him live when he plays with your acc.
Old 01/05/2017, 09:25   #4

The Black Market: 780/0/0
Here the question is why do you even try to risk your account with new boosters if you can already be sure about existing companies ? To save few $? Well then the second question would be losing your acc for few $ would make you more happy ?

Like the person above me told you can't trust no one but it's up to you do you take that extra risk and will it be worth in the end . Have a good Day

Old 01/06/2017, 09:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7eR7n View Post
Here the question is why do you even try to risk your account with new boosters if you can already be sure about existing companies ? To save few $? Well then the second question would be losing your acc for few $ would make you more happy ?

Like the person above me told you can't trust no one but it's up to you do you take that extra risk and will it be worth in the end . Have a good Day
u were right. well i saved more than few ££ i saved quite a lot with one booster , but all he did, he started going some random duo q's , with some random people, chating with them, pretending that he's smurfing or so.. its like 90% ban incoming . learning from mistakes..
Old 01/17/2017, 15:03   #6

elite*gold: 130
Quote:
Originally Posted by erniuss View Post
So i know theres plenty well known companys of boosting but now im talking about legit newbies who has 0 feedback about their boosting.
Like how could i know that the booster aint using scripts? ( scripts without evadee are highly noticeable )
For scam i know -1 but thats not it , i mean the booster has full access he could easy screenshot your ID/PSW and send it to RIOT or so with something like , this certain player wants to get boosted or etc?

I personally would never let a 0tbm user boost my account. However you could simply agree on him getting paid after he finishes the boosting service.
Old 01/18/2017, 14:25   #7
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 144
The Black Market: 154/1/0
Why boosters want to f*ck ppl when they are paying for a boost ? ... No sense
Old 01/20/2017, 03:45   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordord View Post
Why boosters want to f*ck ppl when they are paying for a boost ? ... No sense
Quote:
Originally Posted by Umcasher:) View Post
I personally would never let a 0tbm user boost my account. However you could simply agree on him getting paid after he finishes the boosting service.
Ya it was my mistake, next time im legit getting either duo q boosted or by really high tbm, but the thing is after paying, i paid it all was okay, then suddenly week later my account banned for 3rd party programs which most likely scripting or etc.. well fk it karma gonna hit eventually ^^
Old 01/20/2017, 12:24   #9
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 144
The Black Market: 154/1/0
Quote:
Ya it was my mistake, next time im legit getting either duo q boosted or by really high tbm, but the thing is after paying, i paid it all was okay, then suddenly week later my account banned for 3rd party programs which most likely scripting or etc.. well fk it karma gonna hit eventually ^^
Ofc a kid can get a script and say he is a challenger how boost pretty cheap...
Old 02/03/2017, 19:21   #10

Just like other ppl said, you should spectate at least 1 game from the guy and see if he has a vouchs from other trusted members.
But even from the biggest booster you have no way of knowing if the account hasn't been compromised or smth.
Old 02/07/2017, 00:38   #11

elite*gold: 3
The Black Market: 494/0/0
to be sure, dont trust with someone with 0 ratings and registered past 1 month
Old 02/08/2017, 00:18   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurgerFlipperBoost View Post
Just like other ppl said, you should spectate at least 1 game from the guy and see if he has a vouchs from other trusted members.
But even from the biggest booster you have no way of knowing if the account hasn't been compromised or smth.
ya but the thing is if that guy scripting , its enough only 1 game , and thast it , your account is going to be banned pretty much..
Old 02/08/2017, 16:07   #13

elite*gold: 8
Quote:

The way to find out is:

1.Ask the booster who is gonna play
2. Watch the first Game

If you saw the first game you know if he uses scripts or something else. But you never get 100% protection. You should check the tbm and the feedbacks first.

« Alter des Accounts | lol "Unable to connect to chat, you may reconnect manually." »