Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sending support ticket diamond account

Discussion on Sending support ticket diamond account within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sending support ticket diamond account

Hey guys,

I bought a mid diamond account a week or two ago that was unverified (I verified it right after). I spent RP on it to get a name change but afterwards I didn't like the name change. I decided to message Riot support. They said they can do it but I would need to verify some info on the account like email it was made with, city it was made, etc. A bunch of questions. I was wondering if that was normal procedure and if they would look more into it? I don't want my other accounts banned I don't know if I should reply to the ticket or just ignore it and leave it alone. What I did was sort of dumb I know.

Thoughts? Tips?

Thanks
Old 11/10/2015, 23:13   #2

elite*gold: 5
Just ignore it and they'll probably ignore it too
Old 11/10/2015, 23:25   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,522
I would also just keep quiet and buy another namechange.
Old 11/10/2015, 23:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacx View Post
I would also just keep quiet and buy another namechange.
I think it be too fishy if I bought another name change since the account is ranked in the top 3k and has like pro player smurf type of KDA/win rate. But I will keep quiet and not login until some time next year lol. I don't want them to take it from me idk why I even got it in the first place sigh. Just wanted to be like one of those cool kids.
Old 11/11/2015, 01:13   #5

elite*gold: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by darklordavion View Post
I think it be too fishy if I bought another name change since the account is ranked in the top 3k and has like pro player smurf type of KDA/win rate. But I will keep quiet and not login until some time next year lol. I don't want them to take it from me idk why I even got it in the first place sigh. Just wanted to be like one of those cool kids.
Riot does not care about mid dia accs.. And when you stop replying, they are happy for not having any further work.
Old 11/11/2015, 01:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by €uronymous View Post
Riot does not care about mid dia accs.. And when you stop replying, they are happy for not having any further work.
Any ideas why they wanted all that information in the first place? I'm a very paranoid person :/
Old 11/11/2015, 01:39   #7

Quote:
Any ideas why they wanted all that information in the first place? I'm a very paranoid person :/
Maybe because a namechange is important account stuff.
I don't even know why you contacted the support anyway, i've never heard before, that riot is changing summoner names for free, just because someone bought the "wrong" name!?
Old 11/11/2015, 02:07   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by €uronymous View Post
Maybe because a namechange is important account stuff.
I don't even know why you contacted the support anyway, i've never heard before, that riot is changing summoner names for free, just because someone bought the "wrong" name!?
I had a token :/ and I know you can game a refund on name change by using a token but it's only done by contacting support.
Old 11/11/2015, 02:22   #9

Quote:
I had a token :/ and I know you can game a refund on name change by using a token but it's only done by contacting support.
Well, i think it's not that smart to contact the support if u're paranoid, even when i can't imagine, that they care about it. The questions u listed are pretty standard for account specific support requests. Just ignore it and u'll be fine.
Old 11/11/2015, 11:49   #10

Quote:
Do not reply to the ticket but CLOSE it. Otherwise it stays open and Riot will contact you again and its becomes suspicious. Just close it and they won't ask again.

I'd definitly buy another namechange and reply to the support like

"Nevermind, bought another name change, couldn't wait!

Best regards
blabla"

And close ticket.
Old 11/11/2015, 13:11   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by XYZ-Cannon View Post
Do not reply to the ticket but CLOSE it. Otherwise it stays open and Riot will contact you again and its becomes suspicious. Just close it and they won't ask again.

I'd definitly buy another namechange and reply to the support like

"Nevermind, bought another name change, couldn't wait!

Best regards
blabla"

And close ticket.

Doesn't the ticket automatically close? especially if I don't reply? And idk how I feel about replying lol
Old 11/11/2015, 13:20   #12

elite*gold: 47
Quote:
Doesn't the ticket automatically close? especially if I don't reply? And idk how I feel about replying lol
Nope but who cares ?
Old 11/11/2015, 13:53   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunny_Boyyy View Post
Nope but who cares ?
I don't want them to dig too deep :/ or ban my main over this.
Old 11/11/2015, 13:55   #14

elite*gold: 47
This will not happen just ignore and have fun.