Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 10:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for job as elobooster

Discussion on Looking for job as elobooster within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for job as elobooster

I am looking for a job as elobooster. I am 20 years old, studying IT in Poland. I have around year experience in boosting accounts from bronze to gold divisions. I don't have my own account atm. I am ex diamond1 player (s4). Here are some screens of my last boosted accounts. Got around 95% win rate in bronze-silver-gold elo soloq.

I am able to play around 5-7 games per day. msg me for more details.

Old 10/30/2015, 15:48   #2

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,522
Please have a look here and additionally post your application there:
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EloBooster here
09/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
I am a master tier Elobooster i have boosting experience. I boost fast, cheap and safe. When you buy an Eloboost from me expect. Fastboost for a low price. When im boosting your account. I dont talk to anyone on your friendslist. I dont spend any of your IP or RP without permision. I dont talk in game chat to avoid reports.
[Buying] Looking for an Elobooster!
03/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
hey everyone i am looking for an active elobooster i am running an eloboost service on ebay and sometimes i get overloaded so i need a Skilled elobooster. 1.) You Need boost on Euw,Eune,RU,TR 2.) You Need be able boost up to dia+ 3.) You Need have an verfied paypal for recieve payments i can also get you paid by paysafecard if u prefer that 4.) Pls only with skype 5.) Only Post if you have a Pricelist
Looking for a job as elobooster
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I'm Diamond I on my main account, sold this already, but I have enough time to start elo-boosting. I'm looking for any job, I mean in any trusted and good thread, I can boost for you as assistant. Nicknames, why am I 2/0/1 etc I can explain on skype. If you look for experienced booster and you have nice thread with many replies and happy customers just add me skype: plastus.restore Thank you!
Looking for a elobooster
04/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, Title says enough in case, I need someone who can push some accounts for me. The accounts on very low elo so thats why Im going to pay only 20euros per 100elos, currently elo is 790 and I want to be on 1200 at least, many runes so if you think that you could do it then add me on skype : pal.butcher DONE - CLOSED