Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/20/2020, 18:52   #1261

elite*gold: 0
@ Does the challenger smurfs dodge even when they are in silver, gold or platinum elo? (If they have like 2 trolls or something that won't make them able to carry 1 vs 9)
If you start a fresh account and you need to do the 10 placements to decide your league, but in one of this games you find that someone is trolling, is dodging going to make that count as a lose, or is like a normal dodge where you only lose LP. Thanks in advance.

Dodging the right games is a skill u can get better at just like any other in league. Some people never dodge but i personally go with the numbers and if i have 4filled/neg winrate teammates i will not play that game. Sure we could try it and maybe win but on average those games will be lost so why try. In lower elo ur impact is much much higher so ur team doesnt matter that much. I would probably still dodge if i wanna climb and my team turbo trolls but in situations where im unsure about dodging and its close i would play it in low elo. I dodged in placements before idont think anything bad happens with ur elo doing that.
Old 09/23/2020, 22:20   #1262

keep asking
Old 09/25/2020, 13:06   #1263

What is your rank throughout the seasons?

Is having an ego worse than being tilted for climbing?

Lets say you had a chat with yourself when you first started playing league of legends, what advice would you give him to climb?
Old 09/25/2020, 14:07   #1264

@ What is your rank throughout the seasons?
Is having an ego worse than being tilted for climbing?
Lets say you had a chat with yourself when you first started playing league of legends, what advice would you give him to climb?

I peaked challenger 9 years in row but i wasnt always sitting in challenger that requires alot of time and riot changed it so u cant climb to challenger and then chill u have to play a game per day which gets annoying if u have to do it for an entire year at least for me. This season i was mostly coaching and didnt play much but when i have more time again i will climb again.

I think tilted is much worse than ego. Ego can also protect u from getting too negative with urself and keep u focused if u are convinced u are better so u train harder to make it happen. If u are tilted u dont care anymore and thats probably the worst for climbing. So always take a break after losing.

My advice would be probably mute every1 and try to become as strong as possible urself dont rely on ur team to do anything in ur games.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2020, 14:12   #1265

You now got 666 posts, woohoooo!
Old 09/27/2020, 15:52   #1266

keep asking
Old 09/29/2020, 00:04   #1267

Why am i struggling in dia2 dia3 elo so much? Can u check my accounts for a sec and show me the path of challenger?

Old 09/30/2020, 14:56   #1268

@ Why am i struggling in dia2 dia3 elo so much? Can u check my accounts for a sec and show me the path of challenger?

Too many different champs u wont have enough training on each to climb quickly. Also u should focus on high winrate meta champs if u wanna climb its much easier that way. U can always check u.gg etc to see what wins the most games atm. Also u need to be cleaner in ur fight decisions u have almost 6 deaths average but only 1 kill more and low farm overall. U need to be ahead of the enemy team to get a positive winrate so work on clean income.
Old 10/02/2020, 09:39   #1269

keep asking
Old 10/03/2020, 08:44   #1270

I make bad decisions not because i don't know any better, but because i'm very impatient and it's very hard for me to do "the right thing" instead of "what feels like it could work".
I think Apdo once said that in order to climb you would need to get rid of result oriented thinking and basically become a robot ( i added that last part ).

Any tips on how to actually change this bad behaviour?
Old 10/04/2020, 14:29   #1271

@ I make bad decisions not because i don't know any better, but because i'm very impatient and it's very hard for me to do "the right thing" instead of "what feels like it could work".
I think Apdo once said that in order to climb you would need to get rid of result oriented thinking and basically become a robot ( i added that last part ).

Any tips on how to actually change this bad behaviour?

I like that quote alot. I see it exactly the same. Instead of saying this or that didnt work so u never do it again. Look at it from the beginning and say: did that have a good chance of working? and if yes then keep doing that. U basically want to always have ur next step or movement etc planned ahead. U push a wave/farm a camp and before u finish u need to know ur next step.
I mean u have 2 options:
U play an early champ and keep fighting and playing aggressive without needing too much patience since u are allrdy stronger from the start at least for the next 15/20min
U stop spamming games and start watching ur own replays more and rly start to think and preplan ur moves. U can stop the replay after ur decisions and try to plan the next most optimal one. U can also watch high elo replays of people who main ur champ/champs and see what they do in certain situations.
Old 10/05/2020, 20:18   #1272

elite*gold: 6
Hey ! Its been some time since I played mid and I'd like to ask you what picks are good for mid ( plat elo ), thanks in advance
Old 10/07/2020, 15:34   #1273

@ Hey ! Its been some time since I played mid and I'd like to ask you what picks are good for mid ( plat elo ), thanks in advance

For plat i would pick one of the following champs: Zed, Vlad, Ekko, Kass, Fizz
They all have good winrates when trained and decent overall winrates and u can get pretty fed on all of them in soloq.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/07/2020, 15:55   #1274

elite*gold: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ Hey ! Its been some time since I played mid and I'd like to ask you what picks are good for mid ( plat elo ), thanks in advance

For plat i would pick one of the following champs: Zed, Vlad, Ekko, Kass, Fizz
They all have good winrates when trained and decent overall winrates and u can get pretty fed on all of them in soloq.
thank you!
Old 10/09/2020, 10:48   #1275

As an low dia adc, would you rather focus on e.g. three champs or adjust those every patch (meta) ?