Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/13/2020, 02:07   #1141

elite*gold: 744
What the **** is that 4x Dorans Blade Miss fortune build which working out

Isnt that a gold loss of almost 800 or 900 gold and its still working out so well

how tf even after her nerf thats the hardest champ to play against as adc rn imo
Old 02/13/2020, 18:25   #1142

elite*gold: 0
@ What the **** is that 4x Dorans Blade Miss fortune build which working out. Isnt that a gold loss of almost 800 or 900 gold and its still working out so well
how tf even after her nerf thats the hardest champ to play against as adc rn imo

U are only losing that gold when u sell it. Which is not going to be until the game is often allrdy decided. U dont go for scaling items but mf doesnt necessarily need them with ur insane ult teamfight impact. Normal adcs with autos need kinda 3 items to start dealing some dps. Mf can bully alot of champs so why not go all in and extend that for as long as possible. There were other times people did that on stuff like jax or renek etc. If its so important to get a lead till min 20 and secure dragon souls etc then going all in for that is working well i think.
Old 02/14/2020, 20:03   #1143

Hello!

Whats the best lane to solo carry a game ?
I wanna boost some smurfs but i had a long break ^^
Old 02/16/2020, 11:55   #1144

@ Whats the best lane to solo carry a game ?

I would say its still mid lane. U have dmg. U have access to the entire map. U have creep camps close to u. Most mid champs can do stuff on their own, unlike adcs.
Old 02/16/2020, 15:11   #1145

elite*gold: 1779
The Black Market: 116/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ Whats the best lane to solo carry a game ?

I would say its still mid lane. U have dmg. U have access to the entire map. U have creep camps close to u. Most mid champs can do stuff on their own, unlike adcs.
You lost on Bot as a ADC the Tower and your 1/6 for example against a Rengar.
What would you do? Try to farm or fight as a Team?
In the Team the Rengar jumps on you and if your on Sidelane or in jng he do it too
Old 02/18/2020, 01:22   #1146

@ You lost on Bot as a ADC the Tower and your 1/6 for example against a Rengar. What would you do? Try to farm or fight as a Team?

If ur team is ahead i would group up and try to end it together with them and if the rengar rly wants to farm me again for 100g he can do that np. If ur team is behind i would split and try to make them waste time chasing me around instead of getting objectives. But overall ur goal should always be to go where u think u can get the most income. If u cant win teamfights then dont start teamfights ofc. Also depends on ur sup and ur champ. Can u self peel? Is ur sup peeling u and plays stuff like tahm? All those things can change ur decision and where ur most income will be.
Old 02/18/2020, 07:21   #1147

elite*gold: 1779
The Black Market: 116/0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ You lost on Bot as a ADC the Tower and your 1/6 for example against a Rengar. What would you do? Try to farm or fight as a Team?

If ur team is ahead i would group up and try to end it together with them and if the rengar rly wants to farm me again for 100g he can do that np. If ur team is behind i would split and try to make them waste time chasing me around instead of getting objectives. But overall ur goal should always be to go where u think u can get the most income. If u cant win teamfights then dont start teamfights ofc. Also depends on ur sup and ur champ. Can u self peel? Is ur sup peeling u and plays stuff like tahm? All those things can change ur decision and where ur most income will be.
Thank you alot for the advice, could u please Check my opgg and Tell me what i should change? Maybe you see something on opgg
Old 02/19/2020, 18:36   #1148

@ could u please Check my opgg and Tell me what i should change?

I would keep abusing mf until u are stuck again. If shes picked or banned u can go with ur twitch/draven. The biggest thing i can see from that op.gg is that u die pretty often. Try to rly pay attention to which type of fights u are taking. Dont join ur team or ur sup in every engage. Only take the quality fights aka more people or higher lvl. Most of ur deaths probably come from fights u shouldnt be in at all. Only fight with advantage so u have a high chance of actually getting smthn out of it. The rest looks ok. Ur farm will automatically improve when u stop dieing so often.
Old 02/24/2020, 18:30   #1149

keep asking
Old 03/01/2020, 16:05   #1150

have time for more questions
Old 03/09/2020, 12:56   #1151

keep asking
Old 03/14/2020, 14:36   #1152

have time for more questions
Old 03/18/2020, 19:45   #1153

Hi, this is my op.gg , im starting to play mid and i'm having some results, i want to upgrade my champion pool, excpet done for Zed, Fizz and Talon, i don't know how to play any champ, do you have any suggestion on strong picks? (maybe not assassins)
Old 03/19/2020, 19:06   #1154

@ Hi, this is my op.gg , im starting to play mid and i'm having some results, i want to upgrade my champion pool, excpet done for Zed, Fizz and Talon, i don't know how to play any champ, do you have any suggestion on strong picks? (maybe not assassins)

For ur elo champs that are not too hard to play and have decent scaling are normally the best. I would pick stuff like Diana, Wukong(new one) for all in. If u want a better pool for teamcomps in 5v5s where u sometimes need to play poke/control/all in etc, u can add the following for poke - Vel, Xerath- and for control - veig, malz. Those champs all have good winrates in ur elo and arent too hard to play except for (vel, xerath) imo.
Old 03/22/2020, 22:56   #1155

keep asking