Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 16:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 09/16/2019, 04:17   #1051

elite*gold: 0
are you doing duoQ?
if so. please give me a msg with your prices. appreciated.
Old 09/17/2019, 16:34   #1052

@ are you doing duoQ?
If u mean in ranked for climbing i always play solo. I just have more success than in duoq. Ur teammates are a bit better in soloq and u need to play hard carry champs in duoq imo.
But for coaching u can add me if that was the question.
Old 09/22/2019, 15:01   #1053

have time for more questions
Old 09/25/2019, 16:21   #1054

keep asking
Old 09/30/2019, 18:38   #1055

have time for more questions
Old 10/08/2019, 19:37   #1056

keep asking
Old 10/14/2019, 01:48   #1057

elite*gold: 10
Hey, im atm Hardstuck in Gold IV...
Im a mid/adc main (Lux,Zoe,Jhin,Jinx)

Im winning my lane by 70-80% but every other lane is losing and im getting tilted really fast...

Is there atm any broken Champ for mid or jungle which can be abused or can carry late ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/14/2019, 17:36   #1058

@ Is there atm any broken Champ for mid or jungle which can be abused or can carry late ?
U are right the champs u are currently maining are not very good to carry solo with atm. Zoe is probably the best of those but even she is not super broken. To carry 1v9 with atm i would say kayle in mid and karthus in the jgl. Most other champs fall off at some point and in gold the games tend to go very long with alot of kills/gold. If u post me ur op.gg or add me ingame i can help u more.
Old 10/14/2019, 18:38   #1059

elite*gold: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ Is there atm any broken Champ for mid or jungle which can be abused or can carry late ?
U are right the champs u are currently maining are not very good to carry solo with atm. Zoe is probably the best of those but even she is not super broken. To carry 1v9 with atm i would say kayle in mid and karthus in the jgl. Most other champs fall off at some point and in gold the games tend to go very long with alot of kills/gold. If u post me ur op.gg or add me ingame i can help u more.
I added you in League

Edit: My Name is HentaìHaven ^^
Old 10/14/2019, 22:54   #1060

elite*gold: 200
I was Dia4 and since the ban of my old account I play Akali (it's pretty simple to carryn.
Mechanically, I should be about Grandmaster
could you pick out some of my games and say the items were wrong? s:

name: Sôn Gôku
Old 10/15/2019, 14:03   #1061

Hi,
i have two questions:

1. best champs atm to carry and climb with

2. where do i get the best builds and runes for each champions? or where do you get yours?
Old 10/15/2019, 23:38   #1062

Hi ,
I have some questions:
How long time did it take for you to become Challenger from the start? Was it Worth it?
For me Challenger is high skill you streaming or want to go pro somedays?
Last question from me is it Worth to invest time in game like lol while someone is 25+ yo? Thanks for answer.
Old 10/16/2019, 18:24   #1063

@ I was Dia4 and since the ban of my old account I play Akali (it's pretty simple to carryn.
Mechanically, I should be about Grandmaster
could you pick out some of my games and say the items were wrong?

U often build liandry second but i thnk morello is the much better hp/ap item for akali. U want burst and liandry is more a dmg over time item. Also i never see a zhonya on u but the higher elo u get the more u need the anti burst and bonus outplay potential. I would go gunblade into morello into zhonya into void then probably raba or banshee if u rly need it. Also i often see fleet footwork as runes instead of electro so u can try that out aswell.
@ 1. best champs atm to carry and climb with
2. where do i get the best builds and runes for each champions? or where do you get yours?

1. mid qiyana sup rakan jgl karthus (maybe new ekko not sure yet) top pant (can also be played mid) adc xayah. U can play those champs in any elo from bronze till challenger.
2.I use different websites: probuilds.net or leagueofgraphs.com or u.gg or op.gg or lolalytics.com etc. If i learn a new champ i also watch replays of korean high elo guys with a good winrate to see how they do it and learn from that.
@ How long time did it take for you to become Challenger from the start? Was it Worth it?
For me Challenger is high skill you streaming or want to go pro somedays?
Last question from me is it Worth to invest time in game like lol while someone is 25+ yo? Thanks for answer.

The first time i was anything that u could call challenger was in beta i was top50 there in the mmr rating. There was no real challenger there just mmr. So im not sure how long it took me but probably a couple of months since the game was allrdy out for some time by then and others had a head start.
U need to enjoy the climb and competition and improving. U dont get anything for being challenger its just fun to climb. So it was worth it for me since i just enjoy figuring out the game.
Maybe streaming at some point but i dont think i want to train 12hours per day to go pro.
I wouldnt call it investing. If u enjoy the game then play it and if not dont . Being 25+ is absolutely no problem.
Old 10/18/2019, 20:10   #1064

keep asking
Old 10/20/2019, 22:13   #1065

Hakkı rahmeti