Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 09:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 08/12/2021, 16:30   #1411

elite*gold: 0
@ I'm Pantheon main, tell me everything you know about that champ from your experience

I played the old pantheon alot but i never mained the new one. But i would play him the following way atm:
The only role hes decent atm imo is mid lane. The enemy picks are squishy and u have access to both side lanes with ur ult. In top u hard lose after 6 mostly to other bruisers and support u lack utility so if u dont get giga ahead u will do less. For jgl ur clear sucks too hard to get reliably ahead imo.
Hes not the best solo carry since ur ult is only mobility kinda. So we either have to end the game quickly or make sure our entire team gets fed by basically ulting on cd.
Early laning phase we either freeze it to setup ganks with our stun or hard shove it if the side lanes are overextending or river skirmishes are happening. I wouldnt waste too much time randomly keeping the wave in the middle and trying to fight. We can do that better during a freeze and also threaten the gank.
Item wise i would go a bit less tanky than a bruiser but not full glass cannon because u have ur e but still need to go melee range.
So eclipse into either collector/bc then steraks for example. Gives u enough dmg and makes u survive oneshots.
After lvl 6 i would constantly look for ult targets pretty much on cd if possible. Try to shove out first though so u dont fall too far behind if ur gank doesnt work out. I would stop trying 1v1s unless u are very ahead allrdy or the enemy plays an immobile squishy. I think our chances are much better to secure kills in outnumber situations thats what the champ is made for.
Make sure ur paths next to midlane are dewarded so they dont see which direction u are leaving.
Its ok to not have perfect farm on him since u are probably not going to be 1v5 carrying anyways . So rather setup ur team.
Is pantheon the strongest in soloq atm? No not rly but hes ok kinda in the middle imo.
I normally also play very macro focussed so i dont dive too deep into champ mechanics to get like an extra auto or smthn like that out of it. I never felt the need to get that specific. Im sure a challenger main pant could help u alot more with specific stuff.
Old 08/13/2021, 09:58   #1412

Nice, thanks for you advice! Yep currently playing Panth in mid lane, when I just started I was playing him top but it was tough against most top champs and mid lane is better. Occasionally, I played it in jungle but yeah as you said you get behind quick against other jungle champs.
About roaming, I can do it only when I have lane priority otherwise I get behind in cs but yeah when there is a team fight it's easy to get there with ult.
As you mentioned I kinda struggle late game if I'm not ahead and get outscaled.
Still working in macro plays because most of the time I'm too focused on taking kills and not objectives.
Currently I'm struggling how to get out from silver XD, seems impossible since you depends a lot from your team mates (I have bad games when there are toxic elements, players that seems to have just installed the game yesterday, players that does not participate in teamfights and solo everytime, ecc) and also from enemy team (most of the time there is alway 1 player that just carry the whole team and become unkillable)
Old 08/18/2021, 20:31   #1413

@ As you mentioned I kinda struggle late game if I'm not ahead and get outscaled.
Still working in macro plays because most of the time I'm too focused on taking kills and not objectives.
Currently I'm struggling how to get out from silver XD, seems impossible since you depends a lot from your team mates

If u do more objectives ur games wont go so long.
Ur macro plays should normally be kill conversion. That means if u get a kill convert it into an objective. U can keep being focussed on kills but just take something after it.
If u get oonsistently ahead in gold/xp compared to other people in silver u will have a positive winrate and climb out of silver.
Make sure to shove first before u roam and only upgrade ur farm not downgrade it. So if u see a 100% play u can lose minions for it but if u are unsure then shove first then do the play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/22/2021, 19:43   #1414

keep asking
Old 08/25/2021, 16:14   #1415

have time for more questions
Old 08/26/2021, 18:29   #1416

elite*gold: 40
I play hard carry champs in Jungle. Viego and (lethality) Vi mostly. Every game i get very feed and try to snowball. If my team is not complete dogshit its easy game but almost every other game i have players who are SOOO bad. They 5/18 0/8 2/20 like its Iron. But iam platin. Sometimes i think i get bots in my team. Am i really unlucky or is this normal. How the **** do you climb with those players in every second game? Iam platin. Today i got 2 games with pentakills but both lost. Iam not stupid i know how to end game quick but what can i do when i play this game alone against 5 overfeed enemies?
Old 08/27/2021, 12:39   #1417

@ Sometimes i think i get bots in my team. Am i really unlucky or is this normal. How the **** do you climb with those players in every second game? Iam platin. Today i got 2 games with pentakills but both lost. Iam not stupid i know how to end game quick but what can i do when i play this game alone against 5 overfeed enemies?

Its unrealistic to win every game. If u get stronger than the enemy team often and u end ur games quickly by doing objectives after won fights then u should be able to win all the games where ur team is stronger and most of the games where ur team is even. Sometimes if u are lucky/giga fed u can carry a bad team but i wouldnt focus on those games. Just win the games with good or ok teammates. That should allrdy give u a 60%+ winrate and u climb to whatever elo u want as long as u still get ahead/end quickly. U can check ur kill conversion in ur last 25 vi/viego games in ur stats page under objective control. Try to achieve over 30% so we need around 2-3 kills for 1 objective. That should end ur games pretty quickly. U can also check ur early lead if its positive or how big it is under income. Also i dont think lethality vi can hard carry because u are probably not able to survive for long enough to kill multiple people. I think bruiser is better. U still have enough dmg to kill their squishies but dont insta die if u get hit.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/27/2021, 22:57   #1418

elite*gold: 40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
Its unrealistic to win every game. If u get stronger than the enemy team often and u end ur games quickly by doing objectives after won fights then u should be able to win all the games where ur team is stronger and most of the games where ur team is even. Sometimes if u are lucky/giga fed u can carry a bad team but i wouldnt focus on those games. Just win the games with good or ok teammates. That should allrdy give u a 60%+ winrate and u climb to whatever elo u want as long as u still get ahead/end quickly. U can check ur kill conversion in ur last 25 vi/viego games in ur stats page under objective control. Try to achieve over 30% so we need around 2-3 kills for 1 objective. That should end ur games pretty quickly. U can also check ur early lead if its positive or how big it is under income. Also i dont think lethality vi can hard carry because u are probably not able to survive for long enough to kill multiple people. I think bruiser is better. U still have enough dmg to kill their squishies but dont insta die if u get hit.
In recent 25 games my kill conversion is 29.4% vs 26.6% and early gold advantage is 908 vs 184

This is good, right? Because the gold advantage seem really high. So maybe its bad sign for something? Or all good?
Old 09/01/2021, 13:45   #1419

@ This is good, right? Because the gold advantage seem really high. So maybe its bad sign for something? Or all good?

U can post ur op.gg if u want and i can look at it. The gold lead is nice kill conversion could be over 30% but doesnt look bad.
Old 09/06/2021, 14:48   #1420

keep asking
Old 09/10/2021, 12:12   #1421

elite*gold: 190
Received Thanks: 1,194
D4 ADC:
Any tips for getting a better read about botlane matchups? (sustain>poke>allin is obv)
I feel like limittesting doesnt work like in sololanes, because you have 4 champs - thousands of possible matchups even if you otp.
Old 09/11/2021, 16:10   #1422

as ADC what do you do if you cannot hold turret and you dont get any help? Just leave lane for good or what's the plan?
Old 09/13/2021, 00:02   #1423

@ Any tips for getting a better read about botlane matchups? (sustain>poke>allin is obv) I feel like limittesting doesnt work like in sololanes, because you have 4 champs - thousands of possible matchups even if you otp.

Limittesting is worse in duo lanes since u dont know what ur sup is going to do and u are right knowing every single matchup etc is kinda impossible for every lvl and item and runes etc. U have 3 options:
1. play a super strong early adc so the answer is always go aggressive early
2. play a hyper scaling adc like vayne etc so u just sit back anyways
3. have rly good wave management and macro gameplay so u dont need to win lane to get a positive winrate
also it always helps to play only 1 champ and if u wanna turbo tryhard write down ur throughts about every matchup that happens in an excel sheet
u can also duo to make at least 2 out of 4 champs consistent but imo its easier solo

@ as ADC what do you do if you cannot hold turret and you dont get any help? Just leave lane for good or what's the plan?

U only defend things u actually can defend. Dont stand there solo hold vs their fed top laner or their bot + jgl etc. They will just dive u and the turret is lost anyways. U can hold 1v1 enemy bot or 1v2 maybe depending on matchup. But otherwise just let it fall and produce income somewhere else so they get gold but u also get gold instead of standing there doing nothing. Just look at the map and decide where the next highest income is u can get with ur champ.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/13/2021, 03:14   #1424

Hi! I'm an Ahri OTP, I'm Gold 4 but decided I want to climb to Diamond the next season.

What should be Ahri's gamplan when your team is behind (other lanes and jungle are behind) but you were actually able to get a lead on your lane?

What should I do as Ahri to be able to help my team and maybe win the game?

EDIT: Also, what should be Ahri's gameplan in a somewhat even (or usual) game? I mean what I am looking for to do with her, push and group, split, try to find solo targets to assasinate...
Old 09/17/2021, 14:26   #1425

@ What should be Ahri's gamplan when your team is behind (other lanes and jungle are behind) but you were actually able to get a lead on your lane?
What should I do as Ahri to be able to help my team and maybe win the game?
EDIT: Also, what should be Ahri's gameplan in a somewhat even (or usual) game? I mean what I am looking for to do with her, push and group, split, try to find solo targets to assasinate...

If u have a lead u should shove it out and try to create picks on side lanes and if it works snowball that into objectives. But its always going to be hard when ur entire team is behind. Find situations where the enemy team splits up and u can outnumber them with ur roams etc because u will probably not win a 5v5. I wouldnt splitpush bot since u dont have tp for baron. U can shove top out after ur top(if he does it) rotates bot and then look for picks again. I think thats her strength - creating picks. Shes not the strongest 1v1 champ and shes not the best splitpusher so picks and then objectives after a succesful pick is the gameplan imo.
If u and ur team are ahead it becomes easier but still the same way of playing. Now u can fight any 1v1 2v2 3v3 etc. Just make sure u dont fall behind in cs so always try to shove it out into the next enemy turret first before u roam unless its a very easy kill or obj. But if u are unsure always shove first.