Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 11:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 03/08/2021, 23:12   #1351

elite*gold: 0
@ Are these true or false? People have been saying this:

1. People have said 'drakes are useless'
2. I should 'give solo turret gold to my fed lanes as a jungler' (Even though im fed myself)
3. I should also 'give my herald to the top lane'
4. Someone also once said that I should not take mid inhib because it gives them free gold in minions
5. I should freeze my lane and not play ping pong
6. If you're losing in bot lane, let them have t1 tower so you can freeze the lane

Are any of these true or false? I also have two more questions
1. whats the best meta champion for every role? (besides support)
2. How do you carry when you have a lead as adc? I always get one shot by an assassin and I can't split push because my support doesn't follow me. So I have to play aram and lose gold pressure.

1. take a drake everytime u can they are rly nice if u can make it to the soul
2. in soloq take everything for urself. in teamplay u can give it to ur carries
3. use the herald where u get the most income
4. if u have the choice take bot inhib over mid but if u dont have the choice take mid
5. u can freeze it or shove it and do smthn else just dont afk farm in the middle
6. dont let them take ur turrets if u can defend it

1. i dont think there are single best champs for each role. u can check u.gg for top 5
2. u outdps the enemy adc in teamfights dont splitpush and position urself in a way so its hard for their assasin to oneshot u without getting ccd/killed. u can still collect gold in side lanes just care with pushing out dont aram all day
Old 03/11/2021, 14:07   #1352

keep asking
Old 03/14/2021, 11:11   #1353

have time for more questions
Old 03/15/2021, 08:37   #1354

The Black Market: 224/0/0
Hi,

i was platin in s4. played a few games in s7 just to get gold and started at the end of last season to grind again. i got gold last season and this season im again in gold. but hardstuck at g4
its not rly a problem to me. i tell myself that im still learning the game "again". there are still some new champs or reworks that i havent seen ingame or took notice.
i would like to play again a bit better. but im often too scared to die cuz i dont know exactly if i have enough damage to kill 1vs1. so my laning phases are often pretty lame. while other lanes are trading kills.
so i tried to focus on one champ or at least a few but after a few games its kinda boring or it dosent feel right. espically if there are bad games and the feeling that its my fault.
so i try another champ or maybe another role.
thats the next problem. i play all lanes expect top. i love playing adc, mid and jungle and sometimes im even support for a few games. i cant rly decide what to do and what to play. that is "my" reason why im stuck atm.

tbh i loved playing mid the most. but the fact that i face 80% of the time a yone, yasuo or zed is tilting. even if they are not good, its kinda rly boring.
the last few days i played a lot of akali. i played akali in the old days with the tripple R but i rly like the new one. even tho im super bad at ther atm and i miss so often my combos, i kinda enjoy it rn.

ok so here is my question haha.
what was ur role and how did you find it? and have you otped some champ for a long time or have you played always "meta" champs to have maybe an edge espically in higher elo.
i mean in low elo you can play basically everything. if you can play ur champ super you can carry with everything there.
Old 03/18/2021, 09:45   #1355

@ what was ur role and how did you find it? and have you otped some champ for a long time or have you played always "meta" champs to have maybe an edge espically in higher elo.

I basically played everything to high elo allrdy. I never rly had a role or champ i love more than others just champs i can win games easier with. So i started with ashe/mf on adc to chall then vlad etc in mid to chall then top jax to chall etc etc. I just tested things until i found easier and easier ways to climb. I dont rly care about the champ tbh. Normally i play meta its just easier but sometimes it can be niche with a good winrate. Doesnt have to be one of the most played because then i never get it.
Old 03/22/2021, 18:29   #1356

keep asking
Old 03/25/2021, 11:43   #1357

Received Thanks: 1,984
For Midlane, If I want to onetrick Zed, but he's at like 35-40% Banrate and also picked often. Is that something you would still stick to? Other option would be Zed + 2 other picks which would lead to question Nr2: Would it be better to have 3 diverse champs e.g Zed as AD Assassin, Fizz as AP Assassin and some kind of control mage / range champ to be able to be flexible? Or just pick w/e can carry hardest

Plat-Dia Elo btw
Old 03/25/2021, 19:47   #1358

@ For Midlane, If I want to onetrick Zed, but he's at like 35-40% Banrate and also picked often. Is that something you would still stick to? Other option would be Zed + 2 other picks which would lead to question Nr2: Would it be better to have 3 diverse champs e.g Zed as AD Assassin, Fizz as AP Assassin and some kind of control mage / range champ to be able to be flexible? Or just pick w/e can carry hardest

I normally played champs to chall that i can pick often so they should be strong but not banned or picked all the time. U could play fizz and zed but i wouldnt pick a control mage because thats a completely different style and will probably end up with a bad winrate. Just pick ur hardest carry champ everytime its open and if not take ur snd pick.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/28/2021, 13:21   #1359

have time for more questions
Old 03/31/2021, 00:07   #1360

keep asking
Old 04/05/2021, 05:20   #1361

Hello,
I have really a big problem while playing league now. I am afraid to play soloq on my main account but i can play on my friends' account.
I don't even know what's my real rank. I reach gold easily every-season in flex for the sake of rewards(playing solo or with friends but mostly solo). And when i play on my friends' accounts(bronzes-silvers) i play like smurf. I rarely lose a game

Latest games on a silver acc:

I am good at jungle tracking and i sometimes do a great wave management. My macro is really good my diamond-plat friends always says that. Frankly, my problem isn't in the game. my problem is i have ranked anxiety in my main account and i always get tilted when i play on it.

I have been playing LOL since Dec,2015. Also I am good at all the midlane champs except(Yasuo, katarina, and the dead one "AurSol")

So what do you think?

Thanks in advance
Old 04/06/2021, 13:47   #1362

@ Frankly, my problem isn't in the game. my problem is i have ranked anxiety in my main account and i always get tilted when i play on it.

I have been playing LOL since Dec,2015. Also I am good at all the midlane champs except(Yasuo, katarina, and the dead one "AurSol")

So what do you think?

Soloq is better imo than flex for improving. So if u wanna get better then spam soloq. U should have 2 accs one where u tryhard (ur main) and one where u play for fun/limit test etc. Just do a warmup game on ur smurf then go on ur main and play a ranked game. There is nothing to be afraid of. If u win that game then keep playing and if u lose it then go back on ur smurf and take a break (can be even the entire day). Dont overthink it and just queue up.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/07/2021, 02:44   #1363

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
@ Frankly, my problem isn't in the game. my problem is i have ranked anxiety in my main account and i always get tilted when i play on it.

So what do you think?

Soloq is better imo than flex for improving. So if u wanna get better then spam soloq. U should have 2 accs one where u tryhard (ur main) and one where u play for fun/limit test etc. Just do a warmup game on ur smurf then go on ur main and play a ranked game. There is nothing to be afraid of. If u win that game then keep playing and if u lose it then go back on ur smurf and take a break (can be even the entire day). Dont overthink it and just queue up.
Thank you for your response!
Aright, i will try that strategy and i hope it works so thanks again and hope you have a great day
Old 04/07/2021, 20:39   #1364

Heyo,

whats better right now for climbing in SoloQ ?

Midlane or ADC ?
Im playing Yone,Zoe for Mid & Jhin,Aphelios as ADC.

Platin 2 right now.
Old 04/08/2021, 10:00   #1365

@ whats better right now for climbing in SoloQ ?
Midlane or ADC ?
Im playing Yone,Zoe for Mid & Jhin,Aphelios as ADC.

Overall i would say mid is easier for climbing than adc. But u can have good winrate on both roles ofc. If u want to climb easier u could try stuff that has higher winrates than zoe/aph etc. Jhin is good and yone is ok. U can check on websites like u.gg which champs win alot of games in ur elo/all elos.
Thanks
1 User