Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 20:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions

Discussion on Challenger Euw Soloq answering ur questions within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 02/10/2021, 12:49   #1336

elite*gold: 0
@ Since the jungle will get nerfed soon, how do you think meta will shift? Do you think other roles will have more impact like Top (playing around herald) or Bot (playing more around drakes)?

I normally dont do predictions i just look at the winrate changes etc afterwards. But all other roles should get an impact increase not only top or bot. The champs that gank alot or the champs that dont need gold that much will get a winrate increase i guess. Might go back to the meta of a support jgler whos down in lvls and gold and just perma ganking. But we will see how hard the nerfs will be and how it will impact the game.
Old 02/14/2021, 01:00   #1337

keep asking
Old 02/15/2021, 14:13   #1338

What do you think about Eve & Twitch atm? I didnt play for Several Seasons and wanted to know your Opinion
Old 02/15/2021, 15:52   #1339

The Black Market: 134/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,391
would u dodge a game when u lose more lp by dodging than playing?
Old 02/18/2021, 13:54   #1340

@What do you think about Eve & Twitch atm? I didnt play for Several Seasons and wanted to know your Opinion

Both strong atm. But twitch is strongest on ap atm i think. Champs with invis are always good in soloq because its very disorganized.

@ would u dodge a game when u lose more lp by dodging than playing?

If i think its a rly bad team sure. I want to protect my mmr. I dont rly care about lp. The lp will come automatically.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 13:00   #1341

keep asking
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/21/2021, 13:37   #1342

Solo Jungle in SoloQ is timewaste right?

Because I play in D3 and people have no ******* idea how to play around a winning jungler like me. I end up 1v3 or 1v2 everytime and just keep losing. Like basically I'm not allowed to play. Is there a secret pick I can take now (Udyr is permabanned) or should I just duo.

Should I also try Nidalee? Honestly I hate this champion with all my heart but there is a reason elo boosters abuse Nidalee only. But you know, I'm mechanically retarded, but my Macro is very good

I just want to thank you for doing that for so long, I dont know what your motivation is but **** I respect it
Old 02/23/2021, 19:00   #1343

@ Solo Jungle in SoloQ is timewaste right?
Because I play in D3 and people have no ******* idea how to play around a winning jungler like me. I end up 1v3 or 1v2 everytime and just keep losing. Like basically I'm not allowed to play. Is there a secret pick I can take now (Udyr is permabanned) or should I just duo.
Should I also try Nidalee? Honestly I hate this champion with all my heart but there is a reason elo boosters abuse Nidalee only. But you know, I'm mechanically retarded, but my Macro is very good

Solo jgl works well. U dont need to duo. U need a very strong mindset. Dont listen to ur teammates at all. U decide where to gank and when to do obj etc. Mute them all. U basically gank when u think it will give u higher income than farming ur jgl/counter jgl etc. After u guys get a kill try to kiill convert into objectives. U can check ur own stats. Go to the stats page and check the stats on ur main champs. What was ur early gold advantage? is it higher than the other diamond players? What is ur kill conversion? Do u end games faster than other diamons?. Gold advantage should be as high as possible and kill conversion 30%+. The higher the better ofc.
Nidalee is very hard to play just stick with strong meta champs that have good winrates in ur elo atm. If u have good macro u can also try nunu. Duo only makes it easier if u both smurf but otherwise imo u should solo to climb.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2021, 13:04   #1344

keep asking
Old 03/01/2021, 10:49   #1345

elite*gold: 767
The Black Market: 264/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrath.league View Post
keep asking
I'm hardstuck P2/P3

1. Are all elos that toxic?

2. Do you recommend meta picks? I've managed to climb dia 4 last season with ww otp, but I don't feel like he's strong tbh.
Old 03/02/2021, 04:55   #1346

What do you think of Nunus current state?

Earlier you mentioned you need have to be very confident at ur macros when playing him, what do you mean by that? Why is it especially necessary on Nunu?

I personally play junglers(currently mainly Nunu, Udyr) fairly passive at midgame. I do good in early but after minute 25 I often drop at either teamfighting or farming. Is there maybe any tip you could give just by that?
Old 03/02/2021, 12:53   #1347

@ What do you think of Nunus current state?
Earlier you mentioned you need have to be very confident at ur macros when playing him, what do you mean by that? Why is it especially necessary on Nunu?
I personally play junglers(currently mainly Nunu, Udyr) fairly passive at midgame. I do good in early but after minute 25 I often drop at either teamfighting or farming. Is there maybe any tip you could give just by that?

I think hes fine atm. He was rly strong at the start of the season but the items and champ got nerfed etc so now hes ok. U can definitely climb with him.
Well u need strong macro because u cant rly 1v1 people at all. So in order to get a lead u need to preplan ur moves and be rdy for objectives etc. On other champs u can 1v1 people and have better mechanics and boom u are ahead.
Dont get baited by ur team. Choose ur own fights/objectives etc. If u think its a bad idea tell them and dont join it. U need to know for ur champ that u are playing what the best/highest income would be atm. U can have low farm if u rly get smthn better all the time. But in games where that doesnt happen ur farm should be high because its the only income u see atm.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/03/2021, 12:29   #1348

elite*gold: 107
The Black Market: 148/1/1
I am very curious... what's your opinion on the new item changes?
Old 03/06/2021, 14:02   #1349

@ I am very curious... what's your opinion on the new item changes?

I dont know if it rly made the item choices more diverse which was the goal they said they wanted to accomplish. But im fine with it and having some change from time to time keeps it fresh.
Old 03/08/2021, 04:36   #1350

Are these true or false? People have been saying this:

1. People have said 'drakes are useless'
2. I should 'give solo turret gold to my fed lanes as a jungler' (Even though im fed myself)
3. I should also 'give my herald to the top lane'
4. Someone also once said that I should not take mid inhib because it gives them free gold in minions
5. I should freeze my lane and not play ping pong
6. If you're losing in bot lane, let them have t1 tower so you can freeze the lane

Are any of these true or false? I also have two more questions
1. whats the best meta champion for every role? (besides support)
2. How do you carry when you have a lead as adc? I always get one shot by an assassin and I can't split push because my support doesn't follow me. So I have to play aram and lose gold pressure.