Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 13:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Searching for a Teamspeak Hoster for a New LoL Community

Discussion on Searching for a Teamspeak Hoster for a New LoL Community within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Searching for a Teamspeak Hoster for a New LoL Community

Hey Guys,

so, i've recently separated from my old Teamspeak / League of Legends Community since it went all just to trouble. I did the YouTube Channel for the Community as well as advertising for more people and other things, the YouTube channel is just a small project yet anyway, not really worth to be mentioned.

Why i am here: Im looking for a Hoster for Teamspeak 3 for a Average sized Community and im trying to build it because im rid of those Admins who just behave like Dicks and bann everyone who doesnt act like their pet. The old Community was about 140 people large (I'm not saying i recruited all but i think i got at least 50 in a Month...) So Yeah, if theres anybody who wants to Host a Teamspeak 3 Server for a new Community, would be nice if you would answer this post / Message me, ill be waiting.

(Teamspeak 3 knowledge is present, i know how to Manage/ Set up a server, Groups, Icons etc. since i did that on the last one too.)

Can actually also add me in skype @ canf-jojo, is probably the easiest to reach me always there :P
Old 10/29/2014, 17:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
ts3.yt
Old 10/29/2014, 19:45   #3

elite*gold: 87
Received Thanks: 1,407

It's also for TSł-Searchers. Don't get irritated by the title tho.
Old 10/31/2014, 16:10   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525

#closed
Closed Thread