Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 01:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Meta Tier List

Discussion on LoL Meta Tier List within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Meta Tier List

Hey I'm sure a lot of you already know by now but I recently found a great site that accurately shows the currently Tier List in the Meta.

From what I understand it takes data from every Diamond Elo game across all servers and compiles all of that into an algorithm that looks at stats, ban rate, win rate etc. to come out with this tier list. Definitely check it out if you haven't already.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tier list 4.12 !
07/29/2014 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 7 Replies
Patch 4.12 Rundown and Analysis: Ahri: What looked like a really minor change to Orb of Deception (Q) actually boosted her win rate by ~3%, which is quite considerable. Pro players practicing her has surged dramatically since the patch dropped. Before this patch no professional had played her in solo queue in over two weeks, and now professional mid laners from every region are spamming games on her. I'd say she has returned to prominence in both solo queue and pro play and you will see her...
4.7 Tier List
05/24/2014 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey, ich suche eine Tier list für Version 4.7 für am besten alle Lanes. Bin immo. Silber und will mich mit OP Champions versuchen mich selbst aus Silber-Gold zu carrien. MfG
SOLO QUEUE SUPPORT TIER LIST [Season 3] +Picking Guide
11/19/2013 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 30 Replies
http://img.webme.com/pic/p/penta-network/soloqueue tierlist.png Hallo EPVP, ich möchte euch heute die Support Tier List von Penta Network vorstellen. penta-network.page.tl/Tier-List-Support.htm
Solo Queue Tier List [Kha'Xix Patch] REWORKED
10/23/2012 - League of Legends - 24 Replies
Hi Summoners, due to the last patches and your suggestions we've reworked our Tier List. Please have a quick look and give us some feedback. Penta Network Tier List Hallo Beschwörer,
Twisted Treeline Rank/Norm Tier List
07/18/2012 - League of Legends Guides & Strategies - 3 Replies
P.S. : This tier list is based off of my opinion and experience, you don't have to fully agree with all of it. And each role the champions are on, they are put there because I feel that is where they excel their strengths on those roles. Tier God : God AP : Kennen, Cassiopeia, Rumble God Carry/Bruiser : Gangplank, Jax, Darius God Jungle : Lee Sin, Riven, Dr. Mundo Tier 1: AP Carry : Gragas, LuLu, Singed, Malphite