Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for bot, that confirm summoner's name

Discussion on Looking for bot, that confirm summoner's name within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for bot, that confirm summoner's name

Hello!
I need a simple bot, that log into the game, confirm summoner's name and go to next account.
Old 09/29/2014, 17:43   #2

elite*gold: 223
How much are you willing to pay?
Old 09/29/2014, 18:21   #3

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525
No request. You may buy a coding service in the black market.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking for some Confirm with Sms
09/22/2014 - elite*gold Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys iam looking for one to confirm with Sms it dont will cost u any cent from ur phone. Ill pay 2Egold cuz its work of 1mins and dont coast u anything http://i.epvpimg.com/9yo4e.png ps: i used this email for many trash shit
Please Confirm This!!
11/11/2010 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 3 Replies
We can Still Enjoy The USPSF Pub Hack V9!! Still Working After GG Update!! Come to think of it, my GG didn't patch!! LOL Ok. I thought Good bye version 9 but players here still using the V9.. WTF?
Can anyone confirm this?
02/15/2010 - Grand Chase - 4 Replies
My GC Patcher recently updated (5 Minutes ago?), when I try to open GC with the hacks I get this message: http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h183/crasgear/L ol-6.png are the hacks patched or something?
Can any one confirm
02/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 5 Replies
Can some one please confirm this: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/swg-exploits-hack s-bots-tools-macros/76708-free-swg.html I want a second account but wouldnt like to pay lol
Confirm please
01/29/2008 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Well this hypothesis is probably posted somewhere on this site that I can't find or somebody that has experience in hacking already thought of this and knows it will not work, but I have not seen a thread talking about it, so here it is. If I start War Rock then i use task manager (ctrl + alt + del) and i end process PnkBstrA.exe / PnkBstrB.exe, would it just close PunkBuster and it wont detect anything? Or at least anything it did not detect yet and won't scan my computer ? Simple Terms...