Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 19:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Ryze masteries and runes

Discussion on Ryze masteries and runes within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Ryze masteries and runes

hi

well i started to play alot of ryze lately, but im still uncertain about what runes and masteries to take

i play ryze as off tank
usually my build starts with

tear - roa - frozen heart - archangels -banshees - voidstaff

until now i used 9 0 21 masteries so i get 10% cdr from it

but i thought about takin 6 cdr glyphs so i dont have to put at least 19 points in the utility masteries to get full cdr when i buy frozen heart (+ 10 crr from maxed q)

what masteries would u recommend ? i was thinking about 4 11 15(5% cdr, some defensive masteries and hp reg and all the mana stuff from the utility masteries)
Old 08/29/2014, 13:33   #2

Masteries: 9/0/21 are fine, 0/9/21 are good too if you want to be a bit more tanky, but if you want the 5% CDR from the offensive tree you have to sacrifice 4 points which means you lose additional 5% MovSpeed out of Combat and the 10% CDR on your Seraph's Embrace.
Runes: just use MagicPen reds, Armor yellows, MR or MR/LvL Blues and 3 MoveSpeed Quints, but if you play him a lot consider having 2 or 3 Pages for Ryze (Matchup depending) with CDR Glyphs vs a full AD team etc..

Good luck and have fun with Ryze, he is a strong Top/Mid pick atm
Old 08/29/2014, 23:35   #3

My Masteries are 4/7/19 and 21/0/9 and 6/14/10 and its great!
Old 08/31/2014, 10:27   #4

The Black Market: 120/0/11
0-9-21

magic pen marks
armor seals
mana glyphs
move speed quints