Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Find owned skins in LOL fodler

Discussion on Find owned skins in LOL fodler within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Find owned skins in LOL fodler

Hi all, i tryed to find out where in the league of legends folder i can find the owned skins i have but i cant find it anywhere, Elophant.com app find out but how ?
Old 07/30/2014, 17:38   #2

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 153/0/0
serverside you cant mod your "owned" skins you can mod all skins single .
or something others with that the "owned" is serverside
Old 07/30/2014, 17:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingo987 View Post
serverside you cant mod your "owned" skins you can mod all skins single .
or something others with that the "owned" is serverside
what i wanna do is to check what skins i own not remake them or something likethat
Old 07/30/2014, 18:05   #4

Received Thanks: 1,545
Your computer gets information about "owned" skins from the server. Elophant probably checks the RAM for this information. You cant change this because there still exsits a comunication between your computer and the server.
There is a software to play with skins you dont own but this is clientside and not serverside so only you can see the skin.

If you want to change something you have to hack the server by sql injection for example and this is almost impossible.

€: There is no information in your league folder because it depends on the account how many skins you own.
If there would be something like a log file = easyest hack EUW
Old 07/30/2014, 18:50   #5

elite*gold: 175
The Black Market: 153/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ax5 View Post
what i wanna do is to check what skins i own not remake them or something likethat

if you wanna that go to elophant
Old 07/30/2014, 20:37   #6

elite*gold: 223
Yeah, it's as simple as running elophant client, logging in and clicking the skin thing button. Then a minute later all your skins showup at your page.