Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[NEW]Champion + Skins

Discussion on [NEW]Champion + Skins within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[NEW]Champion + Skins

Hello everybody in the current PBE Patch are some changes to the league.

Like this:
Gnar:
Summoner Icons:
New Gold Division:
And there are some new Splasharts like:
everything of this stuff is from the PBE client and is included in current PBE patch.
There was a Zed file too which is called: Zed_3 and Zed_Splash_3
Btw there is a new Kayle and a new MF Skin but i didn't find these spalsh's they are not included to the client as Placeholder IMG or something but they are called: Riot Kayle and Arcade Miss Fortune
Finally i found right now Videos for these 2 skins here:
and
So enjoy to talk about this stuff and tell me your Opinion if you want this Thread to be up2date.
Old 07/30/2014, 02:54   #2

I don't understand why they are making skins for champions that are rarely played?

At least I don't see neither MF or Kayle in any ranked games I play.. maybe once per 100 game lol
Old 07/30/2014, 02:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbq1337 View Post
I don't understand why they are making skins for champions that are rarely played?

At least I don't see neither MF or Kayle in any ranked games I play.. maybe once per 100 game lol
No Kayle? What the Fuark?!
Old 07/30/2014, 05:09   #4

They made Skins for MF and Kayle that the Players of LoL buy the skins and get played by skin boughts.
Old 07/30/2014, 18:51   #5

elite*gold: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZB TPT OhReaL View Post
They made Skins for MF and Kayle that the Players of LoL buy the skins and get played by skin boughts.
Exactly. Some examples: Udyr Skin, Heimerdinger Rework, Twitch Rework, Karma Rework, Sivir Rework, Trundle Rework...

These Champions were so rarely picked, so Riot had to do smth to bring them back.

Ezreal is kinda underplayed atm, but Vi gets picked alot.
Old 07/30/2014, 21:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by NINO. View Post
Exactly. Some examples: Udyr Skin, Heimerdinger Rework, Twitch Rework, Karma Rework, Sivir Rework, Trundle Rework...

These Champions were so rarely picked, so Riot had to do smth to bring them back.

Ezreal is kinda underplayed atm, but Vi gets picked alot.
Yeah but the second reason is to make much money 50% of their players world wide will buy these 2 skins instantly.