Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 23:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF good adc to do a game with me as support

Discussion on LF good adc to do a game with me as support within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF good adc to do a game with me as support

I'm bronze 3 and I like to support. thing is I don't consider these bronze 3 adc's very good, I wonder what it would be like to play with a really good adc? just gold or higher maybe? could any good adc please help me out in a game where I get to support you? would mean a lot to me

IGN:RFFY
Old 07/15/2014, 19:40   #2

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
I could (which Server?). If EuW then you have to provide me an account to play at (teamviewer possible).
Add me Skype: darkkaede
And use the collective thread next time, thanks
Old 07/15/2014, 23:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
What server? I can play with you if you are om an EU server.
Old 07/16/2014, 17:47   #4

elite*gold: 558
The Black Market: 296/0/0
Received Thanks: 10,525

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Good account with recovery mail, support mail and you must have good TBM rating
03/14/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Today I lost another account I bought due to it being recovered... So I'm done running that risk. Gimme offers I got a good amount to spend
Looking for a good game.
08/31/2013 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Dear elitepvpers community, I am looking for a good FPS game, I prefer free to play, but feel free to suggest pay to play games aswell. I'm basically looking for a FPS games with large maps and vehicles (vehicles aren't neccesary). DayZ would be a great game but I didn't like it due to the controls. I've tried Infestation too, didn't really like it got bored after awhile. I'm looking for a game that kind of looks like DayZ and Infestation. I'm thinking to get Battlefield 3 but I'm not...
Good Game? ;)
04/04/2011 - Off Topic - 4 Replies
Hallochen, da der alte Thread leider geschlossen ist, eröffne ich einfach mal frech einen neuen;) Ich steh nämlich total auf die goodgame Games :) Am Liebsten spiel ich goodgame poker und das näääächtelaaaaang :D
WTT GuildWars Acc(every game). for a realy good char with good items.
01/20/2011 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
the guild wars account has full elite kurz now. lvl 20 E/A. again, i have every game you can buy on there. every char slot. jus leave offers.
Is this game any good?
09/29/2007 - 9Dragons - 18 Replies
I was wondering... if it is. It looks ok, but is it any good.