Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Use new Summoners Rift update on Live Servers?

Discussion on Use new Summoners Rift update on Live Servers? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Use new Summoners Rift update on Live Servers?

Does anyone know how to do this, or does anyone have the files? I tried myself but couldn't figure out how to get it to work aside from getting bugsplats. Would appreciate if anyone could help me out and show me/give me how to do it. c:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Cheapest Eloboost in Summoners Rift
09/10/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 36 Replies
Hey Guys, i would like to introduce our little eloboost business in here. We are a little group of Platin players and would like to boost your Accounts. At the moment we only boost Bronze and Silver to Gold. You have to loggin with Teamviewer in your account on our Computer, so we dont get your password and u cant get scammed. We dont want to make big business so our prices are quite low: (when your LP gain is lower than 15 price will be discussed on skype) Bronze League Bronze V...
[Stream] Hello! from summoners rift
03/01/2014 - League of Legends - 5 Replies
Greetings elitePvP peeps! My name is CoolcoachDan and I am high gold singed/support main streamer on twitch.tv. I play on North American server. Twitch 800 followers in 9 weeks of streaming. I do random raffles for $10 card giveaways every Friday and Saturday and mystery gifts to friends list randomly on stream. My stream is very interactive, we do ranked duos, viewer in house and mods vs subscribers. So if you are interested in playing or being friends stop by and hit that follow button...
Need Opinions - BETA - Summoners Rift Bot
11/24/2013 - League of Legends - 17 Replies
So I'm working with a mate on a bot to grind Summoners Rift Co-op vs AI games to raise smurfs and grind IP. We've gotten a pretty cool working bot which plays as Ashe in the bottom lane. What do you think of what we've got so far? Current Features Ashe and Teemo Combat Profile Created Shops for Champion Specific Items Heals at Base Farms Minions Pushes Back Enemy Champions
Need Opinions - Summoners Rift Bot
10/17/2013 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
So I need your guys opinions and suggestions. Right now I've got a friend making a Co-op Vs AI bot to grind IP and raise Smurfs. So far we have determined that these features are a good start: All Lanes supported Combat Engine and Individual Champion play-styles - More Champions would be added over time Smart decisions ie Farm cs, push objectives, buy appropriate gear Leave after a game ends and starts new ones All Maps Supported Login/logout after set amount of time/matches for breaks
Welcome to the summoners rift
03/18/2013 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
Hello guys, I'm new here and I play League of Legends :)