Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 21:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LoL Won't Launch On VM (Win7)

Discussion on LoL Won't Launch On VM (Win7) within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LoL Won't Launch On VM (Win7)

So I have set up a VM.
When I run LoL the LoL icon pops up for a second, disappears, no client appears.
I have done every fix I could find online to solve the LoL not launching problem. None have worked.

I've remade my VM, done all windows updates, installed other things, done clean reinstall of LoL over n over. Spent 6 hours on it with no luck whatsoever.

Would really appreciate some help setting it up.
Post here or add me on skype: Darcness.*******

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL on VM won't Launch
06/04/2014 - Technical Support - 0 Replies
So I've made my VM trying to set up bot. First step I'm doing is obviously installing necessary files including LoL. Now when I download the installer and it does its thing I launch LoL and the icon pops up and disappears. Now I've spent nearly 6 hours now doing EVERY single fix there is on the internet for LoL client not starting and not a single one bloody works. I'm getting to the point where I just want to smash my computer into pieces because I've spent nearly 14 hours and didn't sleep...
How to launch ?
04/04/2012 - DarkOrbit - 12 Replies
How to launch a galaxy gate gamma or beta with pbdo bot ?
Cant Launch HELP pls
01/04/2011 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
Ive just came back ...well trying to come back to Dekaron and it gets to the little gray screen and then nothing it goes away and im left wondering wth. I wanna play legit so any one know how to fix this im on Win 7 32bit. Thank you
need help with hacking in win7 in the datebase/brauche hillfe mit hacken in win7
11/30/2010 - Kal Online - 2 Replies
i need help i want hacking back but i need help i was hacked all datebase but in win7 nothing work can any help me? ich brauche hilfe mit dem hacken mit win7 in die datebase von kal online kann mir einer helfen danke
Res-Hacks mit Win7 komplitabel? Bei fruend gehts nicht er hat Win7^^
01/03/2010 - S4 League - 4 Replies
Hey evpers und einen schönen Tag <3 Ich habe mal eine frage also ich ahbe ein freund so ziemlich alles was geht an hacks gegeben wie ichs habe , hehe Und seht euch erstmal das screen an weil bei ihn funktioniert nur Katan und hp hack http://www.bilder-hochladen.net/files/dow4-3-jpg. html Wieso ssind kralle .......unendlich walls blabla alles was es halt gibt und dieser kleidungshack am start...alles nicht da aber Katana schon? Er hats als amdinstartor gestartet das resosurce tool...