Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 14:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to play vs Morg as supp!?!

Discussion on How to play vs Morg as supp!?! within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 07/25/2014, 05:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
You basically just have to bait out her shield before any fights if your champion relies on CC, however I would suggest playing a poke lane vs her as she has trouble healing up if she cannot abuse her passive.
Old 07/25/2014, 17:52   #17

play karma, w her shield and then R-Q her
if youre in a pickle and need to get away from a bind just e yourself before it his and juke.
Old 08/27/2014, 22:44   #18

First of you all ,yes you have to be good with dodging her Qs which is shouldn't be hard since it slow projectile and has sound effect as soon as it comes out (even before the animation) + it has cast time which can get you more ready for it , that should be your first concerns vs her inlane .

Second you have to know the best picks vs her (there is no direct counter ,atleast atm) which are imo Janna braum a good Karma ,and a very good thresh .
last thing is her blackshield's cooldown or cooldowns in general so u can counter plays and make sure u can do all CC while its on the long cooldown (10 + seconds)
Old 08/28/2014, 00:08   #19

depends on your support to be honest
Old 08/28/2014, 20:32   #20

elite*gold: 53
The Black Market: 107/0/0
try your best to dodge her 999 seconds root

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond 5 TPA skins Ghost Bride Morg Challenger Friends!
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello everyone, I am selling my Diamond 5 NA account, It has 75 Champs, With some skins, And 6 rune pages! I AM ONLY ACCEPTING BANK WIRE TRANSFER!!! RIOT POINTS PLUS MONEY OR JUST A PAYMENT ACCEPT PAYPAL! http://i43.tinypic.com/2isha83.png http://i41.tinypic.com/1fu7sy.png Contact here through PM or post.
[S] EUW 30 Support Acc Viele Supp + Tresh + Supp Runen
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Biete uPlay Account mit Assasins Creed 3 + Revelations. Minecraft Account mit Email Adresse. Diablo 3 35 Mio Gold + Items ;) Posten bei interesse und angeboten Kann unranked sein
Supp Set
07/19/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Wollte mal fragen ob wer vlt ein Bild von seinem Support Set posten kann. Wenn ich supporten muss weis ich oft nicht was zu kaufen ist. Wäre ganz nett. Lg
RIOT DER H*** Supp
09/11/2012 - League of Legends - 18 Replies
Einfach Lächerlich darf man sich nichtmehr über schlechte spieler aufregen(auch wenns etwas härt was als nur noob ) die die gegener extra feeden , einfach Genial das spiel ist doch auch schon fürn arsch. wie im leben auch hier machst du deine fresse auf Gibts was zu hören. aber man kriegt keine vergütung wenn sowas in einen team von einen ist , nein man wird gebannt wenn man sich drüber beschwert das manche lol spieler einfach nicht in der lage sind zu lesen,zuschreiben und zu spielen.
Supp
04/13/2011 - Dekaron - 0 Replies
I had a question about an MsN account. Uhm most of you know when you trade accounts it comes with registered email and all that junk, but what if you cant remove that emails resets. For example, I have an email, but when I try to remove the resets it wont work? I dont understand this, its like MsN is working? Has anyone else had this problem? And if soo how can I fix it? It says the email has been sent the other email soo you can remove, but it never shows up in hat email, any ideas???