Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > League of Legends
You last visited: Today at 18:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What can happen for leaving normal games?

Discussion on What can happen for leaving normal games? within the League of Legends forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/14/2014, 02:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
I have never been banned for leaving a game YET i do it at least twice a week I wait for 20 then try and surrender if my team who is feeding and or terrible won't then I leave its not fair to make other waste time on a game that is completely 1 sided
Old 05/17/2014, 23:45   #17

elite*gold: 7
If you spend some money in the game they wont ban you so fast, there was 1 time i had big problems with my internet my entire history was Leaving but i did not get banned cause i spent to much money for this **** game
Old 05/19/2014, 12:53   #18

elite*gold: 0
I agree with the fact that you should mute them , just cause i start flame when they answer me in a stupid way.
and i guess u can get ban for leaving bro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Help] Normal Games - Elo ?
02/05/2014 - League of Legends - 3 Replies
Hey ePvP, i need your help :) For example: Season 3 Rank: Nothing Season 4 Rank: Diamond 5 Do i get assign with Diamond players at normal games as well ? i'm just asking because my friend wants to buy a boost and he doesn't want to play against Diamond players if he plays normal games :D I hope you can help me ;) BudLight™
NA normal games team
01/10/2014 - League of Legends - 0 Replies
wer bock auf normal games auf na pn me ist irgendwie langweilig
MMR geht Down von Normal games?
12/23/2013 - League of Legends - 6 Replies
huhu,ich habe eine MMR von 1950, und wenn ich normal games spiele, und ich diese meistens gewinne geht trozdem meine MMR runter, ich schaue immer auf OP.GG nach.. sie ist ja nicht ganz genau aber so in etwa glaube ich ich bin silber 1, war aber auf dia 1 und dann inaktiv :D (daher die mmr) Hoffe jemand kennt sich aus danke im vorraus :)
[WTS]NA 75 Champions 10 Skins 0Ranked Games 662 Normal Games 7 IP boosts 5 Rune Pages
01/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Check the pictures in the attachment for runes and champs And for the skins here they are: Grey Warwick Feral Warwick Medieval Twitch Unchained Alistar Frejlord Ashe Arctic Warfare Caitlyn
[Must See] After Leaving All Dekaron Games .
09/23/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 5 Replies
Well as u see i'll leave all dekaron games and pservers . coz i am bored from that . i will release Full Aloken Working . Soon . So Wait A Little Days And I Will Release . Thank You :)